Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
^but a try was worth it nevertheless, since he didnt quit at a losing cause previously.

Yeah you're right, because I had played against him once earlier when I chased 131 in 5.4 overs for the loss of one wicket. I mean he had ample time to quit then. But this time especially in the last match, I could feel he was frustrated and would soon give up. Just before he quit he started a barrage of short-pitched stuff (well 2 balls actually) which i duly hit for boundaries. He then proceeded to bowl one over the batsman's head followed by a bouncer that was wider than THAT Harmison's wide (Ashes 07). Once I hit him for another six, he quit just as the ball landed in the stands. :mad:

Dabi added 8 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Leeboy just quit on me a third time! That makes it official, he is a quitter!!!! I decided to play another match against him (YES, I have heard the expression" fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." )

This time I decided to bat first and hit him for 20 in 4 balls (2 no-balls) when he quit!:mad:

It's people like him that get rewarded through this system where we don't quit even if we lose whilst when they are about to, they just quit and there are no reperucissions. I'm NOT buying the patch or the next version, whatever codies comes up with, if this is not solved.

There's another one. (The list literally seems endless!) 'kingallstars'.

epione quitted when losing :mad:

MyGamerTV added 18 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

another noob loser AnY
his score was 17/5 in 3 overs and quitted :doh
lol screw quitters

MyGamerTV added 13 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

I WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN
Reason 1: People call me quitter when i am not
Reason 2: All Losers noobs quitters here
Thats it i will never play again until there is patch out for losers quitters.

GOOD BYE GUYS

Last edited:
1 guy quitted against me yet his id is sandeepch
i am new i hope i don't face any more quitters

this really sucks another quitter
architec_abdul
he quitted when his score was 0/2 on 0.2 overs :rtfl

1 more quitter azaan his score was 6/3 he quitted when i was setting field

why i am not in enconomy rankings yet?
i played match with guy his tag is crikkket his score was 14/7 in 5 overs= 35 bowls
and 20th rank guy in enconomy ranking rate is 24runs in 34 balls
have a look at this screen
Cricket20092009-09-0317-43-54-03VSC.jpg

zackstars. Quit when he was 41/9.

ps3 None quitters nationilism86 vreddy
Aslett
E-N-I-G-M-A although he did set an off packed field, but hey you carn`t have everything

hey vijayanand...i played a 10 over game with u...My id is SARKAAR ;)

U bashed some 180 runs in 10 overs :clap and i ended up making 150 runs :)

Most of the time i dont get to play a full game because there are like a zillions of quitters :facepalm, and i finally got to play a good game...thanx mate :D

Always a pleasure, my friend..

Another bloody loser who quit

It's either WASOOQ or WAS00Q

Had him Choking at 24/6 after 3 overs, (4/0 in the third over) when he quit

Another bloody loser who quit

It's either WASOOQ or WAS00Q

Had him Choking at 24/6 after 3 overs, (4/0 in the third over) when he quit

He quit on me as well. I posted his name here but there are so many names that one can't go through all the pages and look at their names. Btw I've made a 20 over game if you wanna join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread