Pakistan and indian teams in demo versions

I noticed that you also updated the bowling styles!!
eg shoiabs side arm

very nice work overall :cheers

this is really an awesome job.

I cant buy BLIC(I dont have money) but I always wanted to try it with Indian team. Now I can do it. Thanks buddy.

In my demo all batsmen have wore white helmets which cover whole face and nothing is visible behind them. What have I done wrong. Please help!

just tried it and it is perfect. Yea the faces are twins but doesnt matter much to me. Thanks once again. It is working perfectly.

well , i made faces as i said but didnot managed to avaoid twins, what you can do is download the Player Editor or Team info editor and change the face numbers..use these numbers and u will not get an error

" 289,214, 319, 322,327, 233, 280, 380, 381,269,187,185,21,7,175,31,48,5,55,33,50,56,8,34,6"

the above are the face numbers of westindies and england...srilanka doesnot have problem of twins i believe..so u can change it yourself or wait for the update tonight.

Sarmad please give PlayerHeads.bag from the full version and rename it PlayerHeads_Demo.bag and please give me PlayerHeadThumbnails.bag from the full version send it in a Zip folder please that,s why i can get the correct faces with the BLIC Team Information Editor 1.1.1 Beta please send

no i mean i cannot change the faces of pakistan team

with the BLIC Team Information Editor 1.1.1 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread