Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misread mate,its 133 not 113.

It was a brilliant partnership by Malik and Razzaq-They went for the singles and were playing at a run a ball.

If Razzaq would have stayed,Pak would have won easily.

Pak now need 102 from 90 balls.

It is quite even now.

Very interesting match :)

gold639 said:
I think you misread mate,its 133 not 113.

It was a brilliant partnership by Malik and Razzaq-They went for the singles and were playing at a run a ball.

If Razzaq would have stayed,Pak would have won easily.

Pak now need 102 from 90 balls.

It is quite even now.

Very interesting match :)
Ya sorry mate, just misread it buddy

Pakistan now 241-3

They are in the drivers seat now.

36 overs gone.

i personally am confident that pakistan will win this one...

thanks to afridi that is... and at the moment, inzamam and malik are doing fine...
so happy already..! :) hope that unpredictablilty im always on about doesnt strike ! :p

And there goes the danger man, Malik out! Caught off Kartik. India are still in this. This game is not over untill the fat lady sings.

yousuf youhanna and inzamam ul haq should play well together, their experience should benefit pakistan in this situation.

vibs89 said:
India's gonna loose son. No chance left for India.
Wrong!

Youhanna has just got out! India are still in this game. Even though Pakistan need 1 run a ball, they still got 50 balls left and could easily lose a couple of more wickets in that time. India still has a chance to win this

Youhana out!!!!! :eek:

Now Younis Khan steps in.

Its tilting in India's favour,although Pakistan still have the upper hand.

LMAO..! ohwell.. at times like this you can only rely on one man... INZI! haha come on man, its about time for your special knock versus india..!

Come on INDIA....its a very close game india need another wicket or two to apply the pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread