Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fardin said:
Pakistan can come back easily one wicket will do every thing,Then dravid will come to the middle and stop hundreth balls and take only a single That will do the job.

india is looking good but fardin i agree with u yeah sehwag is gone :D

Sehwag walking back to his pavilion,Run out by younis khan,This is just what pakistan needed from this stage.

fardin said:
Pakistan can come back easily one wicket will do every thing,Then dravid will come to the middle and stop hundreth balls and take only a single That will do the job.

i have to agree that your post makes no sense. Its hard to understand what you write...dravid stopping? hundred balls? and take only a single? that will do the job?
can you explain that

good start by india and at the right time, sehwag gets himself out! lol, 65/1 in 10.2 overs.

it make sense to me i think fardin try to say that dravid will come in the middle over and he will waste 100 balls and who care he out himself we r just happy he gone

ravigoteti said:
i have to agree that your post makes no sense. Its hard to understand what you write...dravid stopping? hundred balls? and take only a single? that will do the job?
can you explain that

good start by india and at the right time, sehwag gets himself out! lol, 65/1 in 10.2 overs.

Lol What do you expect from dravid,He wont go after The bowlers in first place,he is not a attacking batsman in third place,The only way pakistan can get the run rate down abit by taking 2 wickets,dravid will come to the middle he would look for singles rather for the boundries,That will slow down the run rate abit,

The above post was as clear as it could have been,What doesnt make sense is your(no offence)

thank you for the translation. Fardin, looks like you are anticipating a lot from this match, which is not bad at all. For now though, india are 100/1 in 15th over with sachin on a roll!
I just hope to see a neutral/fair comment from you though.

Good start from india but lot of hardwork to be done. I heard that this pitch slows down a lot as the match progresses and people are saying that 270+ will be a good target. Lets hope for the best.

ravigoteti said:
thank you for the translation. Fardin, looks like you are anticipating a lot from this match, which is not bad at all. For now though, india are 100/1 in 15th over with sachin on a roll!
I just hope to see a neutral/fair comment from you though.

Good start from india but lot of hardwork to be done. I heard that this pitch slows down a lot as the match progresses and people are saying that 270+ will be a good target. Lets hope for the best.

No problem,Afridi and razzaq is doing a good job,

159/1 in 27 overs. so good progress from india, perfect score to kick on from now and post a good total.

Sachin scores century.Back to form.Good news for India

and poor camera man.
biggrin.gif

Not sure right now why they are bothering to play. Just do the toss six times in a row (one for each match) and give the trophy to whichever team wins the tosses. No need to waste our time playing the actual match on these pitches.

there it is! wonderful 100 from the champion and i hope this silences his critics FOREVER. he played wonderfully well, under these tough conditions. Runrate at 6, hopefully indians make use of it now.

Abdul Razzaq, one has to say, has bowled well, under these conditions making use of the slower movement, 10 overs for 42 is commendable!

yea, he made an attempt for those 17 runs or so. Finally, india scored 315/6 in the 48 allotted overs which by no means a easy target to chase. Lets hope for a thrilling chase from pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread