Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ah`bad has floodlights but i cannot understand the reason why tomorrow`s match is not a day-nighter
Maybe due to security concerns

Does Ahmedabad have floodlights?? Could have been better to have it Day/Night then...

sohummisra said:
I'm just wondering--aren't any of the matches in this series day-nighters? Why not if there are stadiums in India which can hold these type of games. It would be better on the players too. Just another example of the ****ed up organization of the BCCI.

That is because the BCCI was afraid that the "dew factor" would come into play, thereby causing problems to the team bowling second.

BCCI had planed for a 3-3 series.
(Sai don't blame for taking about it again :p)
That's why all this crap.
They could have D/N matches scheduled at Mumbai & Chennai,which have excellent flood-lights.

saisrini80 said:
Does Ahmedabad have floodlights?? Could have been better to have it Day/Night then...

Yes it does have a floodlight. But all six ODI is day matches none of the matches have Day/Night matches.

As said before they feared the dew factor.
Or may be security arrangements were difficult at night.

bharat said:
As said before they feared the dew factor.
Or may be security arrangements were difficult at night.

Modernize Technology Is lacking behind in India,Use night goggle's To spot The suspect Or In That case You can also use The ones In Bharat's Avatar :D Or you can arrange agreements with sohummisra(smarter Then einstein)In making one. :D

fardin said:
Modernize Technology Is lacking behind in India,Use night goggle's To spot The suspect Or In That case You can also use The ones In Bharat's Avatar :D Or you can arrange agreements with sohummisra(smarter Then einstein)In making one. :D

LOL!!! :D

fardin said:

Good attempt at being funny, fardin.. Try again! :D

lol...yea nice try!

Match about to start in 1 hour! yay, hope it is a thriller and not a boring one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread