Pakistan in South Africa

evertonfan said:
Argh there's no point arguing with you; You seem incapable of logical discussion.

I notice how you haven't responded to my comment about umpires not always being right because you still want to believe that they are against you.
well when did you ever see a post of mine saying the umpires are against pakistan?

when you dont have nothing to justify that comment then i dont need to justfy not replying to your comment

Once again, the match is poised quite nicely, and that both teams have a very good chance (even though some may think its the umpires' fault that the game isnt over yet). Both teams have to go out tomorrow stay composed and just go about doing their basics, their is enough quality in both sides for anyone to walk away with the win.

i think if pakistan get 3 wickets before lead comes in two figure its going to be there game.

Last edited by a moderator:
gambino said:
Which umpire wouldnt give a yorker hitting the boot in front of middle stump not out?

The umpire for Cricket 07 :p

Now is really Danish Kaneria's chance to shine and prove the doubters (including me) wrong.

SA in quite a good position here with Amla having more confidence after the 1st inns along with Gibbs and Prince. Then there is the rock in Kallis to tie up one end and let the guy at the other end do the scoring.

I'm wondering where all the SAfricans who got on their high horse about "Australians" racially abusing South African players on their last tour are now?

Pakistan have lodged an official complaint with the match referee Chris Broad about the abusive comments made by a South African player which were caught by stump mics on the fourth day of the first Test at Centurion.
Television viewers around the world heard the unnamed South African player say "a bunch of bloody animals" among other offensive comments.

http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/rsavpak/content/current/story/276497.html

Its in the bag for SA unless someone pulls off a miracle.

Eerily similar to the Ind-SA 3rd Test match.

I expected Pakistan to get Amla quite cheaply but he has scored runs in this tstmatch.
Amla has a very dodgy technique and if th ball moves around, he`ll found out.
His scores of 0,10,0,0 on the helpful Durban and Jo`bur tracks against India proves it.

The only times he has scored runs has been in the first innings at Cape Town and here on 2 very good batting tracks.

Pakistan will only get stronger from this point IMO.

Maybe its time I get on my "high horse" and say that if a group of people starting swearing and taunting me for no apparent reason I'm also going to call them a bunch of bloody idiots, no matter what they are. As far as "other comments" are concerned, what where they exactly? I think its so typical of Cricket South Africa to blow the whole thing out of proportion even though gibbs apologised.

Oddball said:
Maybe its time I get on my "high horse" and say that if a group of people starting swearing and taunting me for no apparent reason I'm also going to call them a bunch of bloody idiots, no matter what they are. As far as "other comments" are concerned, what where they exactly? I think its so typical of Cricket South Africa to blow the whole thing out of proportion even though gibbs apologised.
Can't repeat them on this site. Basically they consisted of Gibbs calling them fudging animals, telling them to get back to the zoo then calling them fudging Pakistanis.

Which was in response to some Pakistani fans abusing Paul Harris...

Basically noone was in the right in this situation, and both deserve their punishments, the difference is that Gibbs is a high profile cricketer and as such should know better than some yobs in a crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread