Story Pakistan International Season-(C07) Super Eights - NZ VS PAK - Mello Zone

Who are going to win the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007?

• Total voters
Mhh, who said around 270?

I believe it was me, thats two psychic predictions I've made now.

Rain Delays Start

Rain has prevented the start of the South African run-chase. It has been known that there has been rain in the area. Unfortunately it has come now and the groundsman worked very hard to bring on the covers in quick time.

_42444921_05sacricket_afp.jpg
The Groundsman work hard to bring the covers on as the rain continues to pour​

Supersport will continue to bring you the latest news.

Ahh shame. Duckworth Lewis maybe?

Good update.

270 looks like a good target there by the pakistanis.....SA might still have the advantage with thier batting line up

but this rainn had to come now?....ooh the tension :p

The final MTN One-Day-International was abandoned due to the consist downpour of rain. Umpires Steve Bucknor and Asad Rauf decided to call the match off after the rain failed to subdue. Unfortunately, South Africa won the One-Day Series 2-1 in the end. It has been a disappointing tour for the Pakistanis. However, next stop is the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 in the West Indies. Pakistan will have to learn from their mistakes in order to do well in the Caribbean.

So that is it as this tour comes to a conclusion. We hope you have enjoyed the tour despite the two washouts. Special thanks to Supersport for the coverage. Thanks for watching! :)

Well that is very unfortunate to know. Good luck for the World Cup.

i think pakistan would have won this match but rain had to spoil it!! Good luck with the world cup... hope to see pakistan make it through to the second stage!

sky_sports_news.jpg

amirsstorybannervh4.jpg

(Credit To Treva)

Sky Sports is very happy to announce to all of its viewers that it has got the exclusive broadcasting rights for the ICC Cricket World Cup which is 2 Months away.

There were many channels who opted for the broadcasting rights. With the World Cup coming up every 4 years, Sky Sports is privalaged to broadcast the World Cup. The Fixtures, Team Information and Other Information will be posted in a little while.

With the World Cup around the corner, there will be a Talk Show called "Mello Zone*" in which the experts will chat about the game and also a Planetcricket member will be chosen to answer 3-5 questions depending on the match.

That's all from Sky Sports. We will see you next time. :)

*Mello Zone will only be in specific matches and not all of them ;)

:( rain washed out wut could have been a good match...oh well...tough luck fo pakistan there but i am sure they will be able to do much better in the world cup

Keeep it up BA

Users who are viewing this thread