Pakistan or Australia? - Who's better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by radaga@May 26 2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 26 2003, 12:40 AM
Maybe now but in the 1999 world cup,Pakistan were better.Even if Australia beat them.I bet if they had a re-match Pakistan would have won.I HATE seeing Pakistan lose especially to Australia or England.When they do I am not a happy man. :angry:
I would rather see Australia lose their un-beaten run to Pakistan then any other team.Pakistan could prove they are back to their best by beating teams like Australia.
why does everyone hate Australia?
you are all just jealous
go Aussies!
Not everyone is saying they hate Australia. There's been some positive comments about the Aussie's. :)

I think sometimes, SOME people target success? The Aussie's are at the top, and some would like to see them back down, basically, there the team to beat.

Back in the 80's, the Windies went through the same thing. They were the best, the team to beat. :afro:

Thanks,
bomber. :up:

Originally posted by radaga@May 26 2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 26 2003, 12:40 AM
Maybe now but in the 1999 world cup,Pakistan were better.Even if Australia beat them.I bet if they had a re-match Pakistan would have won.I HATE seeing Pakistan lose especially to Australia or England.When they do I am not a happy man. :angry:
I would rather see Australia lose their un-beaten run to Pakistan then any other team.Pakistan could prove they are back to their best by beating teams like Australia.
why does everyone hate Australia?
you are all just jealous
go Aussies!
I didn't say I hate them,I said I hate seeing Pakistan lose to them! :argue:

pakistan is better in bowling and australia is better in batting but overall Australia is way better

Australia kick arse over Pakistan, How can you compare.

Were has Pakistans success been of late?

Australias has been every where under all conditions.

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ

But the proteas gave pakistan a whooping in 1999. Are you talking about the same pakistan team that where 5 wickets down for nintey odd runs against scotland ?? :)

Well, Australia are better as of now, there is no doubt about it. But I think Pakistan will be better than Australia in a few years, due to so much talent in Pakistan. Australia also have some good promising young players, but basically Pakistans whole team is relatively new, and very talented, with the likes of Hameed, Sami, Gul and others. :) But right now, there is no team better than Australia.

Pakistan obviously, let see ther are filled with surprises, they could win anytime they want and give u a shellshock, just look at the history......

although austrailia does perform consistantly

cricketman said:
Pakistan obviously, let see ther are filled with surprises, they could win anytime they want and give u a shellshock, just look at the history......

although austrailia does perform consistantly
There's two stupid things you've done here........

1) Bumped a topic that is more than a year old.
2) Claimed that Pakistan are obviously a better team than Australia.

aussie kick pakistans arse any day of the week the only good btsmen in pakistan is shahid afridi

come on aussie come on come on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread