Pakistan Super League 2013

Yeah Hyderabad could be the safe venue along with Faisalabad and Pindi. I would love to attend if they would have organise it in Hyd.

Yeah, as i live in Hyderabad there's no danger in here.I've never seen an International/Domestic cricket since Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ODI in 2008 organized at Niaz Stadium Hyderabad. I can visit Faisalabad though :p.

They should really look for another month for next season if there is any.

I think PCB should start reading daily newpapers to get to know the current situation of country.Nobody would have criticized Zaka Ashraf if he doesn't organize any international match or a league comprising of International players.He can easily put it on the Government and law and order situation of country.I used to think LHR is one of the safest place of country and then we had SL team incident.A tournament having international players will always be susceptible to terrorist attack in any part of the country right now.If situation gets better,this league could have started after 2 years.Right Now,PCB should first improve our domestic cricket.Make it competitive.Bring some money in it and telecast the first class matches.

But even after all these crisis in Pakistan,if Zaka Ashraf could manage to conduct a good,peaceful league then he deserves applause.The intentions of this man look good.He is one of President's only few good decisions

http://tribune.com.pk/story/492677/pakistan-super-league-indian-players-want-to-take-part-says-pcb-official/

^I hope they aren't just first class cricketers

Last edited:
Or they should move the location but it is too late for that i guess.

^Advisors had asked Zaka Ashraf to move it from Pak,but he rejected at once.A Pakistan league not in Pakistan,isn't a possibility,he said.

But IPL moved to South Africa and that did not change its league type. Plus there were many safe places in India to play IPL, Just because of the Mumbai attack they moved and this was one of the reason IPL was famous.

>West Indies: (4 Players)
Sunil Narine, Chris Gayle,
Ramnarine Sarwan, Marlon
Samules
>Austrailia: (4 Players)
Hogg, Andrew Symonds, Harward,
Johan Hessinger
>Sri Lanka: (3 Players)
Lasith Malinga, Sanath Jayasuria,
Isuru Udana
>South Africa: (3 Players)
Hashim Amla, Imran Tahir , Farhaan Behardien
>England(1 Player)
Owais Shah
>New Zealand: (1 Player)
Scott Styris
>Afghanistan: (2Player)
Hamid Hassan, M.Sheraz

that's confirmed now :D. (haters gonna hate)

----------

I think all the cities of Punjab and Sindh(Except KHI) are safe, Peshawar is a safe place too. Nothing's gonna happen, PSL has the support of Haroon Lorgat .:lol

But IPL moved to South Africa and that did not change its league type. Plus there were many safe places in India to play IPL, Just because of the Mumbai attack they moved and this was one of the reason IPL was famous.

IPL being famous cannot be attributed to the fact that its second edition was based in South Africa. It was famous in its previous year and the move to SAF did not make it 'famous'.

Users who are viewing this thread