Pakistan to refuse to play WC games in India

So if games are played in UAE then security would become better in India then before? Do pakistan have some kind os special contract with UAE where they are supposed to send 20 genetic mutated super soldier for the protection of Pakistan team if pakistan gets them WC games:p:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

Seriously, Pakistan is contradicting:facepalm itself in his statement and proving to be and oxymoron. If pakistan wanna play its game in UAE then that is a sensible option which backs up their theory but if they go with their current theory in Court of LAW then i can already see the outcome.:spy
The UAE is already safer than India.

Pakistan's security did not fail on March 3; Pakistan's intelligence failed.

You didnt answered my question mario. I asked, if security in india is as bad as you think then how would it increase if the maches which are supposed to be played in pakistan are alloted to UAE. You said that pakistan would play in india if UASE get the games. That really dosnt make any sense.:facepalm

Tanvir represented Royals against Middlesex on 6th July.
and this match took place in England.

Rajasthan Royals playing Middlesex was for charity, it had nothing to do with the IPL.

AngryPixel, Pakistan are not playing in India because the BCCI will not let them host their alloted games in the UAE.

Security is an excuse.

If they get clearance from Govt then they will play in Champions League as well

Come on man, the guards were playing dead.
I don't even know why you're posting in this thread.

I've hilariously exposed all of your lies (both in the socialeconomic thread and in here) and you still have the audacity to come in here.

Anyway, the only person playing dead was a traffic cop who doesn't have a gun.

The job of the security team / forces was to protect the Sri Lankan team at all costs.

They in the end performed that job; some gave their lives for the Sri Lankan team.

That is all I can ask of them, and I am grateful for the sacrifice they made to the country of Pakistan and the Sri Lankan Cricket team.

The failure again, lies in the intelligence, not the security.

Could security have prevented 26/11? No.

Could security have prevented 9/11? No.

Could security have prevented 3/3? Not really.

No amount of security and intelligence can stop a guy who has no fear of death.

You just lost all credibility (not that you had any) for making this childish argument.

Hey you!!Wait a second!!Why are you coming into this matter and calling someone "Oh that's so Childish!!!!".....If you feel what we're saying is nonsense then please don't quote our posts and make a remark of eveything....

I've hilariously exposed all of your lies (both in the socialeconomic thread and in here) and you still have the audacity to come in here.

The job of the security team / forces was to protect the Sri Lankan team at all costs.

They in the end performed that job; some gave their lives for the Sri Lankan team.

That is all I can ask of them, and I am grateful for the sacrifice they made to the country of Pakistan and the Sri Lankan Cricket team.

Lmao, exposed my lies? You need to get out more dude. :laugh

Even Sanga in his blog post on cricinfo said that a grenade was thrown inside the bus but it did not go off. What if it had? The only thing that saved the cricketers was luck/divine grace, whatever angle you see it from.

Lmao, exposed my lies? You need to get out more dude. :laugh

Even Sanga in his blog post on cricinfo said that a grenade was thrown inside the bus but it did not go off. What if it had? The only thing that saved the cricketers was luck/divine grace, whatever angle you see it from.
Coming from the person who has to invent nonexistant Pakistanis in Mumbai, I need to get out more. :laugh

Cricketman, exactly how do you plan to throw a grenade into a bus with closed windows? You are seriously a terrible liar. No grenade got into the bus.

A grenade came under the bus yes, and it did explode. Please keep your damn lies to yourself.

Nobody wants to hear them.

Well Sanga answers most of his fans. Good lad.

Option of playing at a neutral venue has been ruled out by Pakistan:rtfl
Pakistan rules out neutral venue option | Cricket News | ICC World Cup 2011 | Cricinfo.com

Pakistan has ruled out holding its share of 2011 World Cup matches at a neutral venue. "There's no such clause in the agreement among the four co-hosts, so it's not possible," PCB chairman Ijaz Butt said

What are these guys fighting for then? They are getting their hosting fee from the ICC for the 14 games that was alloted to them (ICC said it will give that to them). This is frankly waste of time by the PCB. Dont know what they mean by "four demands already met, two are being disputed".

saisrini80 added 6 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Could these incidents have happened to a cricketer (or a VIP person) in some other country? No!

No matter from where you shout zMario, its all part of the security. The intelligence guys whom you call are also part of the big word 'security'. They failed, your government failed to provide that top notch security which should be provided to cricketers/VIP's. If in another country a guy decides to blow up an area which is highly protected by security, he will fail (worst, he will not even think of doing such a thing). But here, he can think of doing it because he knows that he has lot of chances to succeed in his mission.

Which the ICC could easily resolve, just as the ATP/WTA took action when the UAE refused visas to Israeli tennis players, but don't expect them to do anything too drastic.
Well, no. It is none of the ICC's business what a country's diplomatic policy against another country is. As it stands, visas between India and Pakistan has always been a touchy issue, and it has just been magnified now because of the terrorist attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread