Pakistan tour of Australia (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)

Azhar no matter how good he must be in Test matches, he just isnt a fit in ODI's. He is not even like Dravid who cometh the situation used to hit.

Sharjeel looking really good - solid bottom hand,the only thing he needs to do is to work to on his fitness.

If Babar capitalised on all of his starts, he'd have 300 more runs.

Well played Sharjeel. Pakistan in limited over format need more players like him aggressive. Even England who were lazy ODI cricket team have a good ODI outfit now. Its high time Pakistan get the right talent in.

Shoaib Malik is just blocking too many deliveries. He needs to understand he is just building pressure on himself and lower order as no one is known to boom boom down the order. He atleast needs to rotate strike and score run a ball

Had a gamble placing 100,000 on Pakistan, and yeah I'm losing it...

3.60 run rate in last 5 overs is really shameful. I am not expecting to go wham bam but atleast go 6 runs an over.

Same old story. These idiots should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they get a nice welcome at the airport.

Pakistan were really in this chase for a long time. They built pressure on themselves.

Good. Malik doesn't deserve a fifty. Selfish prick. And Mr. Talent goes too.

Dont know why Azhar Ali is playing ODI..and he is the captain as well lol..what a joke??
Pakistan really needs to improve their fielding because it just getting stupid how bad their fielding is.

Users who are viewing this thread