Pakistan tour of Australia (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)

Australia dropped 3 catches!
Pakistan dropped 1 on a NO-BALL!
Ordinary Bowling Attack !!
:facepalm

Its about the Momentum, Aussie would have gone had that not suffered with No Balls.... Once Junaid and Aamir were off, Aus never looked under pressure though Hafeez tried it hard but they played well too the spinners...

Warner is being exposed by Aamir and Junaid.

Pakistan throwing away a match due to silly mistakes? Nothing new. They need a f*ckin psychologist. And Akmal needs to be thrown out with a nice kick in the backside.

I really like the combination of Aamir and Junaid. I feel like its the competition between the two which can benefit Pakistan in the long run. Junaid should stay there with consistent chances, but i am doubting on Azhar and Arthur. They would keen to induct back Wahab or Rahat....

Reasons why Australia won: They're better than Pakistan.

Junaid to Handscomb : Gone
(NO BALL)
Junaid to Handscomb : Dropped!
(NO BALL)

Handscomb highest score in LIST A before this match : 72 (He scored 82 today!)
Handscomb International Career so far: 8 innings/0 dismissals before 50 :)

Let him come to India. :spy

What did so called hard hitter and everyone’s favorite Umar Akmal do?
He was in and made 39 of 51 deliveries, when Babar was on the crease he was 24 of 41 odd deliveries, isn’t he supposed to be hitting? Even in the death overs he was playing down and not looking for boundaries – because of the pressure being exerted on Babar, Babar started to hit which eventually cost him his wicket.
It looked like Akmal had fixed the game, because he was constantly defending, when he played 30 balls, out of them 19 were dots, there were easy doubles but he was sending Babar back from halfway, nearly ran Babar out and once Babar was out he suddenly changed gears and started hitting. Don’t know if he was jealous of Babar or had consumed some amount of money.
The six he hit, it was on the same type of ball that he defended about 20 times, had he tried to hit them he would have scored 70 odd as he is really capable of it, and that stupid stroke down the ground of Travis Head which Wade missed as a stumping, what was he thinking?

How about replacing Akmal with Mukhtar Ahmed? He could bat at 7 and start smashing from ball one.

You just love to do this don't you? Handscomb Hater :p

Haha. No Umair, actually I have a lot of respect for him and I believe he can serve Aussie cricket for a while. I just think at the moment his technique is awful by the look of things.

Hopefully Sydney and Adelaide will support spin.

Haha. No Umair, actually I have a lot of respect for him and I believe he can serve Aussie cricket for a while. I just think at the moment his technique is awful by the look of things.
Nope it's not atleast on Aussie pitches :)
Nevill & Handscomb are my new favourite players ;)

Last edited:
Hopefully Sydney and Adelaide will support spin.

Brisbane / Perth / Adelaide are not spin friendly :)
MCG is good for everyone.
SCG is good for spin.
But then again we are using used pitches in this series so yeah you never know :)

Users who are viewing this thread