Pakistan tour of Australia (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)

Dare I say he is the Rohit Sharma of Pakistan?

Nice , he will score double centuries :facepalm

Do not compare our/any country's batsman with him , he is the "Umar Akmal of Pakistan " & will be

Isnt Rohit the one who did 260 in a one day game?
Yes, that's the one.

Do not compare our/any country's batsman with him , he is the "Umar Akmal of Pakistan " & will be
My point being is that both are immensely talented but have not reached their potential. On his day, Umar Akmal makes batting look so easy, just like Rohit does when he gets going.

Umar Akmal is a piece of garbage. He should sit in a dustbin and just wait for the dustman.

- My dad.
Looking forward to hear your dad's opinion about Dhawan. It might be something on similar lines. Isn't it ?

I kind of agree with Yousuf verdict on Akmal and he has been saying it quite well before time that Akmal is not a proper batsman, He is basically a wicket-keeper batsman so he is doing according to his capability. Nevertheless, The attitude has killed this talent anyway, Just see today How he posed today after hitting a six for like half a minute.... You got to perform mate first than you can make any action you want

Junaid to Handscomb : Gone
(NO BALL)
Junaid to Handscomb : Dropped!
(NO BALL)

Handscomb highest score in LIST A before this match : 72 (He scored 82 today!)
Handscomb International Career so far: 8 innings/0 dismissals before 50 :)

4 reason why we won today!

1-No Mitchell Marsh :')
2-4 pure batsman in the lineup
3-Great batting against the spinners
4-Cummins & Hazlewood bowling in the last ten overs :')

Australia dropped 3 catches!
Pakistan dropped 1 on a NO-BALL!
Handscomb and Smith both were good !!!!
Rizwan & Akmal bro look Aussie bowlers were good too :)

4 Reasons why Aus Won:

1. Akmal the culprit ruin all the momentum
2. Dropped Catches and No balls
3. They played spinners really well after Handscomb lucks
4. Pakistan collapsed in last ten overs against ordinary bowling attack with same old story pattern[DOUBLEPOST=1484823580][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rizwan & Akmal bro look Aussie bowlers were good too :)

They made them look good, Not Babar Azam, He was playing his shots well its just that Umar Akmal didn't take any charge and eat up balls... Later Akmal hit a six with a mannequin challenge on course only to show that How bad cricketing character he is

4 Reasons why Aus Won:

1. Akmal the culprit ruin all the momentum
2. Dropped Catches and No balls
3. They played spinners really well after Handscomb lucks
4. Pakistan collapsed in last ten overs against ordinary bowling attack with same old story pattern

Australia dropped 3 catches!
Pakistan dropped 1 on a NO-BALL!
Ordinary Bowling Attack !!
:facepalm

Smith Fastest Aussie to reach 3000 runs (79 matches) breaking Bailey and Bevan record (80 matches)

Users who are viewing this thread