Pakistan tour of Australia (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)

No. I don't support

Surprised by the major support for him in Australia, more than for him in Karachi. I used to live in Dastagir (Karachi) - couple of streets away from 90, and there was the same number of flags there as in the Australia game!!!

Surprised by the major support for him in Australia, more than for him in Karachi. I used to live in Dastagir (Karachi) - couple of streets away from 90, and there was the same number of flags there as in the Australia game!!!
I think there are his supporters in Australia and they have a community, along with a website.

What's that ?
Flags of the political party MQM. They are based in Karachi, and their boss, Altaf Hussain is nicknamed Bhai, and NMA's nickname derives partly from that.

Flags of the political party MQM. They are based in Karachi, and their boss, Altaf Hussain is nicknamed Bhai, and NMA's nickname derives partly from that.
So the bhai is a notorious person in Pakistan? or sense has been established that whatever he touches turns to Gold.

So the bhai is a notorious person in Pakistan? or sense has been established that whatever he touches turns to Gold.
He's a mafia boss, that's why he is called Bhai.

Azhar will miss the 3rd ODI. Sarfraz won't come back to Australia.

What? Check his ODI record in the last two series. And he is someone who can stop a collapse, just like Malik, and still keeps rotating the strike.

Users who are viewing this thread