Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We should use Hassan Ali as an all rounder he is a brilliant power hitter.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Honestly, we are quite short in the T20 division. We were definitely a batsmen or two short - guess thats the advantage of Shadab he adds depth with the batting.

And throw Haris Rauf as far away from the team in every concievable way possible

My XI:

1. Babar Azam (c)
2. Mohammad Rizwan (Wk)
3. Fakhar Zaman
4. Mohammad Hafeez
5. Haider Ali
6. Asif Ali (we dont have anyone else in the squad atm)
7. Hasan Ali (needs to bat a lot higher - a very decent striker of the ball)
8. Mohammad Nawaz/ Usman Qadir
9. Faheem Ashraf
10. Shaheen Shah Afridi
11. Mohammad Hasnain/Arshad Iqbal

5 Bowlers - and Hafeez to bowl an over or two - and we are batting deep. I am not hugely happy to have both Babar and Rizwan at the top as they are both the same kind of players - would much rather have Sharjeel up there but cant drop either.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Either the simulation has a glitch or Magala's ratings are not put in properly.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Power Hitter Hassan Ali is here

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I know my Pakistani friends will feel bad, but I will express my views because this is so disturbing to watch and because Pakistan's stake holders are determined to ruin their cricket.

Can one of you explain to me why Pakistan are so desperate to emulate England and now India by creating this "depth" in their squad?

Ask us, how frustrating it is to see such an unsettled team perpetually.

Check out the teams that have dominated world cricket and they were both settled units with reserves who were also unbelievable talents either having to wait their turn or being on the bench all their career at a time when cricket was not even a lucrative option for a career.

Pakistan don't even have a settled eleven? Frankly, they seem to be trying hand over fist to copy England and India. I would actually say they could be real dark horses for both world cups if they just recognise their eleven and repeatedly play them.

It is also shameful as hell that Sharjeel Khan gets to wear a green jersey again (provided they make that size). It's disgusting and I hope Pakistan change their attitude towards these things because it makes fans feel cheated. I won't lie, I just don't know sometimes when I see weird things happen in a game when Pakistan plays and this image needs to change. It's the 21st year of the 21st century!

And FFS!!! How is Zaman not playing after what he did in those games? Unbelievable!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Injured.
Agree with the rest of your points.

These days in cricket, I don't know what injured/rested/dropped is. Ishan Kishan recently got "injured" which was apparently a groin strain and there was not an inkling of that in the first game. Hardik Pandya did play the last game against England and I can swear he looks like he's managing his shoulder.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Poor batting, and fielding yesterday. Bowling was decent.

Here's an analysis of our T20 XI in the last game according to me:

Sharjeel Khan:

Who the hell selected him? Sorry I won't mince my words. Cheats should not be given chances again and again. Plus, he can't run, dive or field if his life depended on them. It is beyond me how a pathetic player like him got selected. Should be dropped after this tour and come back after fixing his fielding and fitness. It's crazy how he had 3 years of no Cricket and he still could not get a little fit.

Mohammad Rizwan:

A true Pakistan Cricket enigma. You would expect him to struggle in T20s but he is the complete opposite. Great batsman, but should stick to his natural game. The way he got out in the 2nd T20 was not his mentality clearly.

Babar Azam (c):

Great player no doubt but needs to work extremely hard on his power-hitting. If he has to reach Kohli's level, he must be able to finish the games and attack. Also I am not too sure whether batting at #3 is the right way to go for him...

Mohammad Hafeez:

Should be given more space from the management. At times he plays rash shots. He is sensible enough to know when to attack and when to defend. But again due to 2 accumulators at least at the top, he needs to be quick.

Haider Ali:

Please cut him some slack! He played as an opener his entire life, until the Peshawar Zalmi management decided to send him at #4-#5 because their top-order was packed. Haider is young. He will learn. He is the future, but he is not a finisher. See some of his FC and U-19s innings and it is evident that he can play sensibly. Even the current chief selector (who was his head coach at Northern) said that Haider is a better player of FC than he is of T20s. Another case of the wrong role being assigned to the players. Ideally, he should not bat an inch below #4, but there is no slot available. So, please cut him some slack. He is batting out of his role, but he needs to pull up his socks and be more sensible.

Mohammad Nawaz (at 6?????):

When you see Nawaz at #6, you should realize our batting stocks. He can bowl well, but I won't trust him over #8 at any cost. Imad Wasim should improve his bowling and he will be able take his slot back. Nawaz should get this entire tour at least, but I don't see any scope of investing him as a #6. Although his bowling is good, especially for Indian conditions keeping in mind the WT20.

Faheem Ashraf:

Been in great form lately, but needs to improve his aggressive bowling skills. No doubt containing the runs is helpful, but you do need wickets in T20s. He should be a permanent member of the side.

Hassan Ali:

Needs rest, but great to see him step up with the bat. The bowling will eventually come out good too. Management needs to manage his workload, and put trust in him. Also, please Pakistan fans, as much as we love seeing him hit sixes, he is not an all-rounder.

Shaheen Afridi:

First of all, he needs to play with his spectacles on. His eyesight is not the best and it is evident while he is fielding on the boundary line. Remember his comedy of errors Down Under when he could not spot the ball just like he misjudged a catch yesterday? Otherwise, he is a phenomenal bowler with immense potential and a personal favorite of mine. But he needs to work on his death-bowling. The rest is perfect. He is young, so will blow hot and cold.

Mohammad Hasnain:

He has gotten fitter, developed a nice out-swinger and improved his runup and seam position. Needs to be more accurate and consistent. Also, needs a couple of small tweaks in his action. The rest is fine, but I will have him as a first change rather than a part of XI. Rauf is better, but Hasnain's potential is huge, so both should be backed.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
3 brilliant yorkers in first 3 balls take a bow Shaheen Shah Afridi !

Users who are viewing this thread