Pakistan

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like this internal T20 compeition from Pakistan. It gives them vital practive before the Tournament.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Imran Nazir got a fifty within 14 balls!

He is now after Yuvraj Singh the second fastest player to reach a fifty in Twenty20:
Cricinfo - Records - Twenty20 matches - Fastest fifties

I still can't believe how dumb PCB is. Just get this guy into the Pakistani team.

Here you can read the commentary of his fifty:
Cricinfo - Commentary - Final: Lahore Lions v Sialkot Stallions at Lahore, May 29, 2009

I am reading now he somehow got injured and needed a runner. That's pretty bad.

Anyway, Sialkot Stallions retained their championship.

Also this is happening. I don't understand, why PCB was making quick work of it and just include these players into the Twenty20 squad. They could have included them well before the deadline.

Yousuf and Razzaq set for international return
Cricinfo staff
May 29, 2009
Cricinfo - Yousuf and Razzaq set for international return

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
Imran Nazir got a fifty within 14 balls!

He is now after Yuvraj Singh the second fastest player to reach a fifty in Twenty20:
Cricinfo - Records - Twenty20 matches - Fastest fifties

I still can't believe how dumb PCB is. Just get this guy into the Pakistani team.

Here you can read the commentary of his fifty:
Cricinfo - Commentary - Final: Lahore Lions v Sialkot Stallions at Lahore, May 29, 2009

I am reading now he somehow got injured and needed a runner. That's pretty bad.

Anyway, Sialkot Stallions retained their championship.

Also this is happening. I don't understand, why PCB was making quick work of it and just include these players into the Twenty20 squad. They could have included them well before the deadline.

Yousuf and Razzaq set for international return
Cricinfo staff
May 29, 2009
Cricinfo - Yousuf and Razzaq set for international return
he got his 14 ball 50 4 years ago

today it was 17 balls

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Really hoping Aamer gets a game or two. Sounds like a very good prospect for Pakistan.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Some worrying signs from the warm up match against SA for Pakistan. Their bowling fell apart big time and the batting had no answer to the SA bowlers.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Also their fielding wasn't great. But they better lose now and learn something, then lose in the tournament. Also some wickets were given very easily. In normal matches that can't be afforded. Afridi was unlucky to be given out, because he got almost a beamer near his head and the umpires still didn't call a no ball. He got out, because he hit the beamer, was caught and there was no tv-umpire.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
some minor changes need to be made
butt proves once again 20/20 aint for him,
and rao iftikhar needs to be replaced with aamer and saeed ajmal needs to be replaced with another all rounder as the batting hasnt got enough depth.
and also tinkering with the batting order is causing more disruption

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Minor changes? We need major changes. Put Afridi up the order, put Kamran up the order, get rid of Tanvir, bring in Aamir or Arafat.

Bring in Shahzaib Hasan, and bring in Fawad Alam.

I honestly don't know if Misbah and Younus cut it in this team... Too many "senior pros" who think their spot is assured and don't work hard, I honestly think Fawad Alam will put out a better performance than Misbah and Younis if played at 3/4.

five

Club Cricketer
i hope pakistan wins the world cup this time i have big faith on my team it is a really great team full of spirit

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Hopefully the Pakistani team has watched the England vs Netherlands match and have seen what went wrong. I didn't see that amount of run outs missed within a match. Hopefully Pakistan won't do that as well.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan suffered the same fate as England. Their warmup form hasn't been much to write home about and Netherlands will be on a high after that win. Of course that could lead to them reaching their peak already.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Even I don't know what will happen. They can easily win or lose by 10 wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread