Super 8: 15th Match Pakistan v Sri Lanka

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Discussion for the match between Pakistan and Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka: (probable) 1 Sanath Jayasuriya, 2 Tillakaratne Dilshan, 3 Kumar Sangakkara (wk, capt), 4 Mahela Jayawardene, 5 Jehan Mubarak, 6 Chamara Silva, 7 Angelo Mathews, 8 Isuru Udana, 9 Ajantha Mendis, 10 Lasith Malinga, 11 Muttiah Muralitharan

Pakistan: (probable) 1 Ahmed Shehzad, 2 Kamran Akmal (wk), 3 Shoaib Malik, 4 Misbah-ul-Haq, 5 Younis Khan (capt), 6 Shahid Afridi, 7 Fawad Alam, 8 Sohail Tanvir, 9 Umar Gul, 10 Mohammad Aamer, 11 Saeed Ajmal

Cricinfo preview

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The first time these two teams have played each other since the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team, and it was a nice gesture to have each player lined up in between one another.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
This first spell from Tanvir could be included in our worst ever bowling performances thread.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I mean the good balls have been pretty good. Unfortunatly though, too many extras. Its typical Pakistani bowling.

irottev

School Cricketer
LOL. Someone tell Tanvir to get a proper bowling action and he might not be so inaccurate. That's honestly the ugliest thing i've ever seen. Please don't let any young kids watch it haha. It is kinda interesting in a way I guess.

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistan still having their poor performance going.:mad:

send2yaari added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Looks to be an easy win for Srilanka.
Hope this can not happen:(

irottev

School Cricketer
Yeah, I really don't like Sri Lanka. I hope Pakistan win but they'll be chasing a lot of runs.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So at last Afridi Strikes for Pakistan,Thank God but still lots of work for Pakistan.

send2yaari added 7 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Here is DIlshan bold by Afridi:cool:

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
If Sri Lanka make anymore then 160 then I'm pretty confindent they will win. Spin seems to be doing well at the moment, and Sri Lanka have a couple of good ones. ;)

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well to my suprise Pakistan have pulled it back well here. If they restrict the Lankans to 160, I feel Pakistan are in with a shout. However, they will have to be cautious of the three Ms. Malinga, Mendis & Murali.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wickets are taken by Pakistan at the right time but still Pakistan needs lot of professionalism to win this match.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan wont be able to chase anymore then 160, hell even 150 would be a struggle. Sri Lanka?s bowlers are pretty much going to win them this world cup.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
NO,right now I believe Pakistan will win it.They have come back strongly having 150 for 7 brilliant come back by Pakistan.They surely will bat with confidence.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
LOL. Any Pakistan fielder that fields a ball is according to Akram Pakistan?s best fielder.

Sri Lanka will win, 150 is a good enough score here.

Howsie added 12 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

And so it begins, with the quality of the Sri Lankan bowlers you can't get out to players like Mathews.

Users who are viewing this thread