Super 8: 22nd Match England v West Indies

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I should calm down? Says the guy who keeps doing this:

:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

Look, if you don't want to argue anymore. Fine. I'll stop. Just ask me very nicely. Btw, Ollie, Tom and I are still waiting for those quotes you keep threatening to post.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies is the best team in the world. They play mind blowing cricket that puts the invincible side of Ricky Ponting and Steve Waugh to shame. They should be number one in the ICC rankings, by a country mile.

Going back to the game though, I thought the way Sarwan and Chanderpaul finished off the game was brilliant. Simple case of "it does not always have to be a case of a smash and bang."

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Hmmmm, I agree Pollard is, I guess he is better at knocking down doors rather than balls, but we don't go around making wild accusations against teams of ball tampering when we get a cut ass, we take it like men and bounce back!!!
Pollard is rubbish, Daniel Vettori is Rubbish, with a capital "R"!!!!

Bounce back. How can you bounce back when you lose most of the games you play.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies is the best team in the world. They play mind blowing cricket that puts the invincible side of Ricky Ponting and Steve Waugh to shame. They should be number one in the ICC rankings, by a country mile.

Going back to the game though, I thought the way Sarwan and Chanderpaul finished off the game was brilliant. Simple case of "it does not always have to be a case of a smash and bang."

Wooo Vaughan! Try not to be too harsh about the West Indies! WestIndian will get mad about how much you hate them!

WestIndian

vBookie Team
I should calm down? Says the guy who keeps doing this:
:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2
Look, if you don't want to argue anymore. Fine. I'll stop. Just ask me very nicely. Btw, Ollie, Tom and I are still waiting for those quotes you keep threatening to post.

Man am alone in here, you looking for support?? You are even worst than I thought!!!

WestIndian

vBookie Team

Well I see a change of heart, how nice, Shiv is not known to be a big hitter, but a super timer!!!
And he has proven that time, after time.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe you should stop talking nonsense to everyone. There's a reason you're alone in this argument. No-one agrees with you! And there's a reason for that too. Everyone else isn't wrong...

irottev

School Cricketer
Daniel Vettori is Rubbish, with a capital "R"!!!!

He's better than any spinner the West Indies has ever produced. He's a much better T20 bowler than any of your useless lot.

Shows what a luckfest the T20 world cup is where a minnow like West Indies make the semis. Heck, I would have had Ireland as bigger favorites.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Bounce back. How can you bounce back when you lose most of the games you play.

That is the best you can do after you jump into the thick of things, or maybe you did not read my post, man before you go hitting on any West Indian player, take a look at your childish New Zealand, that make claims and tries to tarnish another country, simply because they were blown AWAY by Gul!!!!!

irottev

School Cricketer
Luckfest yes but how can you call the West Indies a minnow? Pretty ridiculous statement to make.

Because they are...They're carried by Gayle and Chanderpaul. Some players like Pollard wouldn't make the Ireland side. He's rubbish.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
That is the best you can do after you jump into the thick of things, or maybe you did not read my post, man before you go hitting on any West Indian player, take a look at your childish New Zealand, that make claims and tries to tarnish another country, simply because they were blown AWAY by Gul!!!!!

Can you even understand what you write most of the time, it seems as though 3-4 people are writing each thing you say. How about you find a quote where Vettori says Gul cheated. I'm guessing you wont but please try.

Users who are viewing this thread