Super 8: 22nd Match England v West Indies

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay, without doubt, WestIndian is one of the most defensive members I have ever seen on this forum. He simply makes stuff up and interprets things in his own special way.

If you were a Windies fan, would you feel happy if the team did well in Twenty20 and continued to suffer in the more "harder" forms? I still think they have a lot to do, irrespective of what happens in this tournament.

Man get serious, this is what it is, Twenty20, you can think what you want till "kingdom come" it makes no difference, why the hell would you try to take the shine off our win by comparing Twenty20 to any other format of cricket??

WestIndian added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Had it been the full 20 overs, it would still be the same a victory for West Indies!!!!

I told ya, he makes everyone out as if you are criticising his team.

valvolux

Club Cricketer
well played windies...shame it couldnt be a 20 over match but they deserved it all the same. england didn't make enough runs pure and simple. i've said it before and i'll say it again - Broad is a pretender...how he remains in the English side is beyond me. Maybe because they have no one else...but I reckon you can find better bowlers than that chump. You can make me eat my words later in the summer...but I wouldn't be suprised if the Aussies put a big gap in his international career by sending him back to county cricket.

I found it interesting at the end of the match when the english commentators were praising gayle's move to promote the younger guys up the order so the older guys could finish it off.....isn't this what India tried last night and failed at?? The exact same commentators were then blaming Dhoni's decision to do the exact same thing that worked for the Windies tonight. You win some you lose some.

The only thing we can be sure of....is 20/20 can be a lottery....and I think the format is already stale.

Highlander999

ICC President
II do not hate the Indian team, but I do hate the BCCI from the very beginning, which is probably why I have never been comfortable with them.

Anyone who actually likes the BCCI and the way they rape international cricket with the stranglehold that they have on it isn't a true fan of cricket.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
It took you over an hour to do that, WestIndian? To quote me out of context? Allow me to do exactly the same thing.

That's a bit harsh. West Indies are a very good side.

Unless you can come up with some proper quotes, give it up. Thanks for playing, though.

Lol, man you remind me of David Lloyd and Nasser H, just don't know when to shut it, even if you are defeated you still run it, and then make the excuses.

Lol heard one saying the D/L helped us, what a pathetic rubbish, England scored @ 8.05, when we came out to bat we needed to start @ 8.89, yet D/L helped us!! Guys what else you will come with???

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Broad is talented, just lacking enough experience.

m_vaughan added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Lol, man you remind me of David Lloyd and Nasser H, just don't know when to shut it, even if you are defeated you still run it, and then make the excuses.

Lol heard one saying the D/L helped us, what a pathetic rubbish, England scored @ 8.05, when we came out to bat we needed to start @ 8.89, yet D/L helped us!! Guys what else you will come with???

I think its extremely foolish to say that D/L did not help the Windies, because it did. England scored @ 8.05 over 20 overs remember? You seem to conveniently ignore the fact of 10 wickets. If England had nine overs from the beginning, they would have probably gone for a higher score than 80 I am sure.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors

And you make claims you never back up.

Excuses. Where did I make an excuse? I quote myself saying you deserved to go through to the Semis. Obviously you didn't read that as you live in your own delusional world where everyone is against you.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

No one is making excuses for England losing. In fact, most have said well done to the Windies!

And I said I believe if the match had been the full 20 overs I think England would have won.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I would also like to ask this. When ask West Indian ever paid a compliment to the opposing team? We may label Indians as arrogant but at least they acknowledge a good team. All West Indian does is try and convince everyone why they are wrong about the West Indies.

Where has Dare gone off to? He was a decent member.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I would also like to ask this. When ask West Indian ever paid a compliment to the opposing team? We may label Indians as arrogant but at least they acknowledge a good team. All West Indian does is try and convince everyone why they are wrong about the West Indies.

Where has Dare gone off to? He was a decent member.
Dare said he was going back home and would be back in late August I think.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
For the Windies?

If anything it was harsh on England. In T20 cricket I don't feel there should be rain reduced games, it just turns into a farce.

Thank You WestIndian I think this post deserved to be given negative rep, not that I really care.

And for the record, Keiron Pollard is still rubbish.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
And you make claims you never back up.
Excuses. Where did I make an excuse? I quote myself saying you deserved to go through to the Semis. Obviously you didn't read that as you live in your own delusional world where everyone is against you.

Ha ha ha, man you sound like you practicing for a part in a drama or a soap opera, chill, Will (rhyme nicely) and stop beating yourself up, am having a laugh here and enjoying it, I know that you are very pissed, but direct it at the England players not me and our boys :banana2:banana2:cheers

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Thank You WestIndian I think this post deserved to be given negative rep, not that I really care.
And for the record, Keiron Pollard is still rubbish.

Hmmmm, I agree Pollard is, I guess he is better at knocking down doors rather than balls, but we don't go around making wild accusations against teams of ball tampering when we get a cut ass, we take it like men and bounce back!!!
Pollard is rubbish, Daniel Vettori is Rubbish, with a capital "R"!!!!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Ha ha ha, man you sound like you practicing for a part in a drama or a soap opera, chill, Will (rhyme nicely) and stop beating yourself up, am having a laugh here and enjoying it, I know that you are very pissed, but direct it at the England players not me and our boys :banana2:banana2:cheers

Where does any of this come from? Where? In what point as he even tried to be pissed about england losing? You have made claims and then at not point have you backed them up? You have made an arguement out of nothing. How do you manage any of this?

Users who are viewing this thread