Pakistan's greatest Cricketer

Who is/was the greatest Pakistani Cricketer?

• Total voters
yeah, If he likes the player, Big deal ? :p

usy said:
yeah, If he likes the player, Big deal ? :p
Fazal Mahmood was the Imran Khan of the 1950s. Imagine if people said "who was Imran Khan?" 20 years from now. It'd be pretty sad.

No your totaly wrong, I agree Mohammad Asif is a good young bowler, He is not better then Wasim or Waqar.

usy said:
No your totaly wrong, I agree Mohammad Asif is a good young bowler, He is not better then Wasim or Waqar.

one day he will be better than both of them you will see

nope, Wasim Akram was the Greatest!

I can argue about this whole day.

I think it has to be Imran Khan leading them to the World cup victory.

Muhammad Asif said:
i dont care about wasim match fixer

you little prejudice guy :D

I haven't seen Hanif, Javed or Imran, but the best i've seen from Pakistan is Akram. Magnicificently fast, beautiful action and good person in general.

Statistically, he's the greatest. I also like Waqar, and Imran Khan.

Imran Khan for me... followed closely by Wasim Akram. Imran Khan, because Pakistan haven't had a leader as good as him. Wasim Akram, well, because he was one of the best bowlers cricket ever had.

Mohammed Asif is a young bowler, he is by no means better than Wasim Akram right now, but I do see him going far. He COULD be Pakistan's McGrath. His consistency in line & length is terrific. =)

I agree with you dude, Asif is a good bowler. I haven't seen him much, but from what i heard his line/length is excellent, a bright prospect for Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread