Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I wonder who we should listen to?

----------

In which bat shit insane universe do you live in where you think that you're the only person to have made complaints/suggestions about the game? Do you think they that magically put together Patch 1 and Patch 2 without any feedback from the community?

He chooses to ignore the person that just complains and doesn't provide actual usable feedback

Dudeeee do you know for sure if the patch has been submitted or not??? You are just one of those Big Ant @$$ kisser who believes whatever they say. So piss off!

He just chooses to ignore me because he can't hear shit about this shitty game. That is the only reason!

Sony/MS will not take this much time to approve a patch! Don't you understand this simple thing??? If you don't agree with this then you should not be on this forum as you have some serious issues to deal with. The situation right is that either Sony/MS are taking more time than expected or Big Ant are lying about patch 2 submission. Obviously a serious Big Ant @$$ kisser would support Big Ant and blame it all on Sony/MS.

4 weeks isnt a slight delay, and not one date that BA has said something will happen has been met. ETA might mean estimated time of arrival but if a a project manager gave there boss an ETA and then missed it by a month, chances are they would lose there job. I dont blame anyone who paid $100 for the console version for pirating the pc version when we paid good money for it months ago and still cant play a decently realistic game in career.

If you pirate the PC version you are scum of the Earth and should simply vanish into the shadows you shady pricks. I bought the Xbox 360 version and the PC version. Why? Because I only bought the inferior 360 version to play the game a bit earlier.

If pirating scum what to justify their scumming scumming nature of their scumming disgusting practice, they can, because their scum and need to help themselves feel slightly less scum.

Did I mention scum.

Anyhow, forgetting the scum that are the pirate (who by the way or scum), you can't blame Big Ant for the difficulty with the consoles, and how quickly and brilliantly they've done things on the computer should show anyone just how honest and decent they are when they aren't shackled by the console gatelords.

If only scum who pirate the game didn't come on here and pretend they aren't scum. Scum.

Scum.

He just chooses to ignore me because he can't hear shit about this shitty game. That is the only reason!

So if he ignores all the shitty stuff people say about the game, how do they determine the content of patches/updates?

The majority of posters on here who have made criticisms/suggestions for the game, but have been able to do so in a mature and ultimately usable manner. Providing feedback in such a way makes it significantly more likely that you're going to be listened to.

Sony/MS will not take this much time to approve a patch!

Do you have a source for this?

Last edited:
Dudeeee do you know for sure if the patch has been submitted or not??? You are just one of those Big Ant @$$ kisser who believes whatever they say. So piss off!

Sony/MS will not take this much time to approve a patch! Don't you understand this simple thing??? If you don't agree with this then you should not be on this forum as you have some serious issues to deal with. The situation right is that either Sony/MS are taking more time than expected or Big Ant are lying about patch 2 submission. Obviously a serious Big Ant @$$ kisser would support Big Ant and blame it all on Sony/MS.

Ah, so you've developed a game on the PS3 or Xbox 360 have you?

What we know is that it's been okayed by one of them at least twice, but the other found some problems, and they had to start the process all over again.

We know there's a patch two, I'm playing a game on it right now.

Don't play the high and mighty nonsense either about "I paid for this game, I deserve it now!!!" because you got exactly what you paid for, the game on the console. I paid for the game on the console, because I couldn't stand waiting the 2 and a bit months for the PC version, and bought it entirely with that wait in mind. If you didn't want to wait for the annoyingly long console patching times you should have thought of that too, but no, now you're whining because Big Ant were open enough to say anything at all.

It seems they did make a mistake in developing though, they actually decided to be open with us, and it's backfired with impatient petulant children now attacking them for it.

We're lucky to have such a wonderful game, it's amazing and they're supporting it with all their best effort. The PC version is showing this in real time as well with them already having been able to patch it multiple times and fix specific bugs very quickly. It's amazing what happens without the console overlords.

You sound too bitter and need to lighten up. It's just a video game. If the patch comes it comes, if it doesn't so be it.

So you don't like the game yet you spend the time here to abuse the developers and expect them to hear you out? lol

4 weeks isnt a slight delay, and not one date that BA has said something will happen has been met. ETA might mean estimated time of arrival but if a a project manager gave there boss an ETA and then missed it by a month, chances are they would lose there job. I dont blame anyone who paid $100 for the console version for pirating the pc version when we paid good money for it months ago and still cant play a decently realistic game in career.

Hey dickhead how about all of the Fridays we hit dates and the early release into India and the on time delivery into Australia plus the on time delivery of steam.

I guess I shouldn't let facts get in the way of your tweaked up story...

Hey dickhead how about all of the Fridays we hit dates and the early release into India and the on time delivery into Australia plus the on time delivery of steam.

I guess I shouldn't let facts get in the way of your almighty tweaked up story...

You actually got the PC version out nearly a day earlier than I was expecting.

I think the best judge of your companies great work is how you've dealt with the release and post release of the PC version. Stunning, absolutely stunning stuff.

I hope things are looking good for work on the next one, because this as a first in a series is jaw dropping. You've got the gameplay nearly spot on. The question now is what you can bring to the table in future versions.

The situation right is that either Sony/MS are taking more time than expected.

That sounds like exactly what everyone else is saying, you are just arguing for the sake of it. There's obviously a delay, but how does this affect you? If you don't like the game, I can give you a pointer, turn your PS3/Xbox/PC off and go outside, enjoy the fresh air, live life and move on.

I for one enjoy this game immensely, it's fantastic, patch or no patch I'm just happy we have a cricket game to play after so many years. But I'm obviously a Big Ant a$$ kisser, not just someone who is grateful for the efforts so far.

I believe we got a top quality cricket game after a long time and it has bugs apart from that BigAnt has done remarkably well to set a standard in cricket gaming and put lots efforts in DBC 14, they deserve lots credit. Everyone has the right to give their feedback and entitled to their opinion but no one has the right to doubt someone credentials.

The patch hasn't even been submitted so how can they approve it???
You can't know that, but have stated it as fact. So you are happy to be a proven liar? This destroys all your credibility in one sentence. Which wasn't anything to start with.

How do we know that Big Ant have submitted the patch? Just because Ross said so?
We do know that he has far more credibility than yourself. That's proven by my reply to the first part. You've told an undeniable lie, because you've stated something as hard fact, which you do not know anything about.

I guess everyone now has the right to refer to you as what you are: a liar.

Wow what did I miss last night!?

Haha I see the "know it all super intelligent dipshits" where here in full force! :facepalm

Crawl back into you're holes wild things!

----------

I'm no fan boy nor do I follow anyone! I do know and believe this is "as is" the best cricket game ever!

I'll say this about Ross: give credit where it's due!

I send him an Inbox message the other morning regarding a log in problem from the pc demo on steam. (And I know he must get 100's of emails a day) and you know what all u dipshits?

He replied only 2-3 hrs later trying to resolve the problem!?

Now which game developer does that??? :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread