Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

We don't need to restart after patch 2 so there is no change of other player's stats or skills right?

As per one of the fixes, non-career player stats in career mode should start tracking properly, hopefully will not require a restart of the career. The other fix relating to skills was reducing the top speed of the players, once again would not change or require a change of the current attribute for speed, will just tone down was max speed actually is.

@BigAntStudios, have the patches been submitted already? I have`nt played the game for a couple of weeks now. Hoping to get my hands on the patched version this weekend with nothing much to do otherwise. :yes

I don't suppose the ability to play as an Associate player in Career mode had been added? A niche request I know.

How big is this patch and really looking at the changes, good ones but yeah ,lets see

I deleted all my career players, time to start new, not yet i think, will wait and see on players responses to the patch

@HBK619 @bigAnt

Hi guys,

Is the option for stadium select available in competitions as well? i noticed from the patch 2 change notes you mention its been added for tours.

thanks.

I have noticed that the ball flies the extra cms for the fielder to catch the ball..Has this been noticed by anyone??

Hi Big ant team,

Spinners should have these basics things:

Please add extra turn for the spinners.The spin cut for 5 star bowlers should be as follows:
Off spinner(extra spin clock angle) : after pitching 2 0 clock angle
armball : extra speed in the air and skid after pitching.

Leg spinners:
angle 10 o clock after pitching
flipper: speed and skid

all above reversed for the left handed bowlers

Hi Big ant team,

Spinners should have these basics things:

Please add extra turn for the spinners.The spin cut for 5 star bowlers should be as follows:
Off spinner(extra spin clock angle) : after pitching 2 0 clock angle
armball : extra speed in the air and skid after pitching.

Leg spinners:
angle 10 o clock after pitching
flipper: speed and skid

all above reversed for the left handed bowlers

Yeah I agree there is hardly any difference between 1400rpm and 2100rpm...More spin will bring slips into play and will keep us excited as well...

For this they can increase the angle to as you have mentioned and reduce the amount of turn from doosra to use it as a variation because its like leg spin at the moment rather than ball turning the other way kind of a delivery..

The spin is good and correct when bowled to the stumps around the wicket by offie...It straightens as the angle of delivery is leg or outside leg and straightens to mid or between mid and off stump...But when bowled outside off the turn is not that much as it should turn 2'o clock or between 1-2'o clock...

Last edited:
career mode skills

just wondering Ross/HBK/ Mikey im not sure if this has been mentioned already, in career mode say im batting I hit say a 4 or 6 on the legside its either one or two skill points it will say straight or offside or I hit a shot for 6 down the ground sometimes it will say flat bat shot it seems sometimes its given us different skill points in the wrong area and also when u change match settings e.g test match styles wides on or off or keeps BARS on umpires call etc this seems to only to affect casual mode not tour mode or competition mode, has this be included in patch 2 or will you consider including these in patch 3, many thanks as always for all your hard work.

@HBK619 @bigAnt

Hi guys,

Is the option for stadium select available in competitions as well? i noticed from the patch 2 change notes you mention its been added for tours.

thanks.
Currently only for Tours. If you want to change it for a Comp you could just add that Comp to a Tour. :)
just wondering Ross/HBK/ Mikey im not sure if this has been mentioned already, in career mode say im batting I hit say a 4 or 6 on the legside its either one or two skill points it will say straight or offside or I hit a shot for 6 down the ground sometimes it will say flat bat shot it seems sometimes its given us different skill points in the wrong area and also when u change match settings e.g test match styles wides on or off or keeps BARS on umpires call etc this seems to only to affect casual mode not tour mode or competition mode, has this be included in patch 2 or will you consider including these in patch 3, many thanks as always for all your hard work.
The skill points in career are divvied out by picking one of the shots made from your previous 6 deliveries.

As for the Tour and Competition changes, they do work currently. Specifically for Competition you need to change the Match Type to ensure it uses the new changes, any changes made to the Match Type won't instantly be changed in the Competition as we lock that stuff down to ensure no funny business occurs. If you make changes, then you need to go to that Competition and just scroll the Match Types and select the one you want.

If choosing a Tour, you'll have to choose the Competition with the new changes. Changes aren't automatically spread throughout everything once you make them in Academy, you will always have to select them new, so as to not mess anything up.

@HBK619 Hey man, i just wanted to finally again make sure i don't need to restart my career and the patch will be effective automatically even with the ongoing careers right? I know BigAntStudios already confirmed it just making sure again :p:rolleyes

@HBK619 Hey man, i just wanted to finally again make sure i don't need to restart my career and the patch will be effective automatically even with the ongoing careers right? I know BigAntStudios already confirmed it just making sure again :p:rolleyes
Correct.

The only thing that won't take instant effect, is the P40 change, for a currently underway season you will need to enter the next year for that to be 40 overs rather than 50.

Users who are viewing this thread