Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Things like this small delay happen. Nothing to get bent out of shape about. I'm surprised people aren't interested in asking if this could mean a slightly revised Patch 2 with a couple of other small things fixed?

If so, it's even less of a thing to worry about.

Its a shame about there not really being a penalty for getting drilled by one. I think something could be done about it, say for instance your confidence drops by half. Anyway it would be good to get something in place to stop people letting themselves get hit and not evading and not caring if they get tattooed. If people play that way it creates bad batting habits.
Each to their own though...

One of the very few good things about Cricket Revolution was that if you were hit by a ball you went into a "rattled" mode for the next few balls which affected your timing[/QUOTE]

Just a quick note - getting hit by a delivery reduces the batsman's confidence.

I haven't checked if it increases the bowler's, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Things like this small delay happen. Nothing to get bent out of shape about. I'm surprised people aren't interested in asking if this could mean a slightly revised Patch 2 with a couple of other small things fixed?

If so, it's even less of a thing to worry about.

We just shoved it straight back in there.

We just shoved it straight back in there.

Well on the other hand that also means you guys don't muck about. In any case, it's little more than a week and we've still got a perfectly good cricket game to play before it's improved. It may also mean maybe one less week between patch 2 and 3?

I think if people approach this with a glass-half-full mentality, they should be able to remember that just a few short months ago we were being tortured by Ashes 2013. Had it been the only cricket game being made last year, we wouldn't have a patch 2 for anything.

What have I done? :)
Love the game, I just hate the bottom licking hyperbole.

Classic dev trap. If you say anything positive and express gratitude towards the developer you're a fanboy and if you say anything negative you're a troll.
Let's try and be a little more sophisticated on here and accept that there are shades of grey (50 of them in @ethybubs case).
The last thing I want is people afraid of saying either good or bad things about the product for fear of being labelled either way.

Classic dev trap. If you say anything positive and express gratitude towards the developer you're a fanboy and if you say anything negative you're a troll.
Let's try and be a little more sophisticated on here and accept that there are shades of grey (50 of them in @ethybubs case).
The last thing I want is people afraid of saying either good or bad things about the product for fear of being labelled either way.

I hope that I'm about number 25 on the shades of grey list. Credit where it is due, but not gushingly fawning.

I just hate the bottom licking hyperbole.

So thats who's doing it.....If I ever get my hands on the bottom licking hyperbole........I will wrench its sockets from it's eyes, I will shatter its dreams into a million, nay a hundred million pieces, I will destroy it and it shall never more go forth into that world but be forced to languish forlornly between dismal dimensions of doom....god how I hate hyperbole.....

Last edited by a moderator:
So thats who's doing it.....If I ever get my hands on the bottom licking hyperbole........I will wrench its sockets from it's eyes, I will shatter its dreams into a million, nay a hundred million pieces, I will destroy it and it shall never more go forth into that world but be forced to languish forlornly between dismal dimensions of doom....god how I hate hyperbole.....

It least you have proved that you know what it means Dutch. Now have a go at gushingly fawning.

Last edited:
It least you have proved that you know what it means Dutch. Now have a go at gushingly fawning.

Since my rather unfortunate hangover-incident at the Inauguration of Queen Lucy of Narnia I am inclined to avoid gushing fawns........

Hi guys...i couldn't find the edge vibration in the patch notes...is this fixed or yet to fix?

Users who are viewing this thread