Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Am I missing something or do we not have byes/leg byes in the game? I've never seen one...maybe its just me, however the keeper NEVER seems to miss the ball.

I have had one leg bye. Rare but present, unlike caught off the gloves, which I've never seen.

Am I missing something or do we not have byes/leg byes in the game? I've never seen one...maybe its just me, however the keeper NEVER seems to miss the ball.

I have seen the keeper miss the ball a couple times and the ball go to the rope for four, although those deliveries have all been borderline wides.

I have seen the keeper miss the ball a couple times and the ball go to the rope for four, although those deliveries have all been borderline wides.

ah ok. I've never seen it in all my games so far but I assumed it could've just been what I've experienced (or not as is the case). I'm just stoked its in there, although you'd expect byes/leg byes to happen a heck of a lot more.

Can anyone tell me if the silly mid on/off reflexes have been altered? So many occasions where I've drilled it in their direction and they take a comfy one-handed catch! They should be turning their backs rather than trying to catch, if they are replicating regular people.

And the run out fixes- does this mean players will ground their bat if not sprinting, or cancelling run? These are just a couple of issues I'm having quite regularly, otherwise loving the game and can't wait for patch 2!

Has the run out issue been fixed where a player dives and gets up outside the crease and fielder breaks stumps at that exact moment and the batsman is run out.

I have had one leg bye. Rare but present, unlike caught off the gloves, which I've never seen.

I have had maybe 4 or 5 leg byes, the fielders get to the ball to fast most of the time. I am hoping this is better after patch 2. PS Off the glove i would love to see as i have seen it but nothing happened.:spy

ive had some leg byes but the fielders are so quick to the ball its difficult I also had one go over the wicket keeper's head for byes but so rare but hopefully these things will be fixed for patch 2

Has the run out issue been fixed where a player dives and gets up outside the crease and fielder breaks stumps at that exact moment and the batsman is run out.
Indeed it has :yes

Sorry for my unawareness.

I have not come here in a while & haven't played the game in a long time either.

Has the patch-2 been released???

Users who are viewing this thread