Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have had quite a few slips, a dropped catch at second slip....the keeper still grabs anything from first slip though....

I'd say that will be the next tweak to look at, regarding the keepers ability to cover quite a bit of ground when diving, possibly because the slips stand quite close to him, from what I've seen. Might just be a case of toning down the keeper, since you can't really change the field-size to space out the slips a bit more... But yeah, on console he's been taking catches the slip should really be gloving easily.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I have had quite a few slips, a dropped catch at second slip....the keeper still grabs anything from first slip though....

You have it to Dutch, so you and Biggs/MattW and Barmy right. Nothing for ZIM.:rolleyes

D

Dutch

I'd say that will be the next tweak to look at, regarding the keepers ability to cover quite a bit of ground when diving, possibly because the slips stand quite close to him, from what I've seen. Might just be a case of toning down the keeper, since you can't really change the field-size to space out the slips a bit more... But yeah, on console he's been taking catches the slip should really be gloving easily.

Its the same on the PC version;) But the game runs just feckin gorgeous on my lappie...load times are zilch and everything runs more smoothly, sharper, more enjoyable.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
load times are zilch

That's the bit I'm enjoying most too. The scoreboard load screen is gone in a few seconds, that's just wonderful. Glad yours looks good on your laptop, man! So cool... Installed bootcamp on my MAC so hopefully get that happening once I can find my windows install disc!

EDIT: Add me on Steam, lets get a match happening!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
how do you know this, it could well be patchable?

I was talking about way more than just better line and length but more on stats for the next game, so you could have different kind of pace bowlers that feel different to face like Harris vs say Johnson/ Anderson vs Broad so on.

----------

The Keeper annoys me the most patch 1 version as he never drops the ball or makes a miss, also i have never seen the ball go though the fielders legs, always laugh when i see a English man do that.:rolleyes PS Edges off spin is it as bad as before guys.:spy

ellgieff

Club Captain
That's the bit I'm enjoying most too. The scoreboard load screen is gone in a few seconds, that's just wonderful. Glad yours looks good on your laptop, man! So cool... Installed bootcamp on my MAC so hopefully get that happening once I can find my windows install disc!

EDIT: Add me on Steam, lets get a match happening!

:(

I keep wanting to ask about Steamplay, and whether Feral or Aspyr could get involved, because my half-gig SSD is already too full to bootcamp Windows on it as well.

Then I don't, because I'm absolutely certain that there are other, vastly more important things than me being able to play on my MBP.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
ah ok. Yeah I wasn't sure if it had been released but not yet updated (last edited on Friday I think and its Tues now).

Good...I haven't missed anything :D

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah will be approved by this week fingers crossed :)

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did Biggs or Dutch post their laptops specs?

I'm really at a loss as it runs fine on at in CA, but steam's specs seem way higher than my laptops. But then Biggs is running it on a macbook?

I'd love to see Bigg's/Dutch's specs, as they both have laptops, like me.

Mine are;

NVIDIA? GeForce GT750M 4GB DDR3
Intel? Core? i7 4700HQ Processor
8GB RAM
Asus Notebook

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Nah, I'm running it on my old HP, my new iMac will run it just fine, but gotta sort out boot camp etc. Whatever the minimum specs are that were posted are really bare-minimum and you won't get it looking anywhere near as good as it should.

If you're somewhere between the two, you'll be fine.

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
Did Biggs or Dutch post their laptops specs?

I'm really at a loss as it runs fine on at in CA, but steam's specs seem way higher than my laptops. But then Biggs is running it on a macbook?

I'd love to see Bigg's/Dutch's specs, as they both have laptops, like me.

Mine are;

NVIDIA? GeForce GT750M 4GB DDR3
Intel? Core? i7 4700HQ Processor
8GB RAM
Asus Notebook

Refer to this post - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...bc14-pc-specifications-89462.html#post2794493

Best way to get an indicative but better than an average guess on if your PC/Laptop will meet the requirements.

But just for the excercise I did it myself.. took not 3 minutes.. your CPU score 8007, GPU 1527. CPU exceeds recommended, GPU is between recommended and minimum, RAM obviously exceeds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread