Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Well the problem is that @Ross is having to spend all his days reading his notifications otherwise I'm sure it would have been out ages ago.

It's a fair question, mate. I want the game on PS4. Buying the PS3 version and then you jokers announce a PS4 version a week later is not good for my health.

I could end up in jail for all the letter bombs I'd have to mail to you, disguised as cricket balls naturally... sheesh... :D

When will the patch 2 will release for xbox 360

iam guessing on the same day the pc version is :) :cheers

Best case scenario right now seems:

Thursday: PC release, which of course has patch 2 already
Late Friday: Patch finally has the okay
Saturday/Sunday: PS3 gets patch
Early mid next week: Xbox 360 finally gets patch

If there are any more delays, I wouldn't expect the patch before next weekend at the earliest.

We know the patch will be out on Thursday, as in, it's categorically going to happen, just on the PC.

It's a fair question, mate. I want the game on PS4. Buying the PS3 version and then you jokers announce a PS4 version a week later is not good for my health.

I could end up in jail for all the letter bombs I'd have to mail to you, disguised as cricket balls naturally... sheesh... :D
you need to see dr. Matt

Guys is there ball wear in the game ? ... sorry haven't seen info about it in most threads and haven't played on PS3.

Guys is there ball wear in the game ? ... sorry haven't seen info about it in most threads and haven't played on PS3.

When you get the game; simulate a test match to an over before the new ball would be taken and have a look at the ball in the interactive replay. Looks very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread