Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Bootcamp (or whatever it's called)...

Bootcamping is easy on a mac these days guys, go check it out. The only downside is that you need a fair bit of HD space for both Windows AND your games, but otherwise I don't see the point in complaining that you only have a Mac and can't play Windows games.

----------

Looking forward to the MAC Release of DBC14 @Ross :yes

Should have used Unity.

following the Mac curse of "if Mac users can run it no one should...."

fact.... There has not been one retail console game shipped with Unity. Ever.

I had thought that. Interesting to hear it as a fact though. It's still a great tool for indie games though. Trickster's use of it is not representative of the power of Unity.

Here everyone, play this until the patch/pc arrive: Ball 2D - Play free football, hockey and volleyball game online in your browser! You can thank me later

Bootcamping is easy on a mac these days guys, go check it out. The only downside is that you need a fair bit of HD space for both Windows AND your games, but otherwise I don't see the point in complaining that you only have a Mac and can't play Windows games.

----------

Should have used Unity.

*shrugs* I bought Windows 7 and bootcamped my previous MBP, to be able to play and buy XCOM: Enemy Unknown. This was possible because I'd put a larger (and faster) hard drive in.

Then I was able to delete the Windows partition because Firaxis got Feral to port it (relatively easy because it's an Unreal Engine game).

My current MBP only has a 512 GB SSD, most of which is full of music (because I'm a DJ) and I can't afford the space for Windows itself, never mind all the other stuff required to make Windows not a piece of garbage.

FWIW, I wasn't actually complaining that I can't play Windows games. I was riffing on blockerdave's post, lamenting that this game won't get a port because it would be entirely uneconomic.

Last edited:
Guys, I've been playing the game online on Xbox360 in Australia for a week now but still no patch downloads/ updates - any idea why n how to download/ update patches or check the games patch version?

so you're saying Fegan was right to blame the engine?

come back Mike, all is forgiven.

I know you're not being serious, but for those who can't tell, it would not have mattered which engine they used... the art was the art and the code was the code... Unity was just the medium that presented it.

Tradesmen should never blame the tools they chose.... :p

Hey! Why delete my post "I love patch"? Come on! It's better than half the posts "when is patch 2 coming out"? questions! Have a little backbone whoever deleted it. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread