Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

No i was meaning youtube and games are fun on any system you like, for Xbox one. My sister has one but i don't like the look of it but still a maybe for the future. PS4 i will get one for Xmas as i enjoy Sony more but i am not a fanbot.:eek:

Titles we are working on now support 5 sku's (X360/one, Ps3/4, PC), I expect this will be the case for the next couple of years.

Titles we are working on now support 5 sku's (X360/one, Ps3/4, PC), I expect this will be the case for the next couple of years.

So, would all titles you're currently working on have the ability to be released in full HD resolution, high frame-rate (ie 60fps) and good HD textures etc along with the graphics for PS4, Xbox One and PC? With the ability to scale them back for the PS3 and Xbox 360?

Just interested because some developers say that it's pretty awkward to make games for both generations at the same time.

Last edited:

So there IS a PS4 version of DBC14, or do you mean future titles?

I just cannot find anything from an actual DEVELOPER about this -all everyone comes up with is things they saw once somewhere else.

Couldn't you just sticky a post at the top about NextGen versions and put us out of our misery? Please?? :(

Yes, there will be a Xbox ONE and PS4 version of DBC next year I'd imagine...

That's all we have - imagination, supposition, hearsay - just want someone from BigAnt to give us a real answer instead of ignoring the question we've been asking since April :D

I generally answer what I can, when I can.

I am loathe to talk of anything that will have a follow up question of "when" followed by an ETA from myself, likely followed up by a "you promised xx/xx/xxxx - where's my game!" thread.

I generally answer what I can, when I can.

I am loathe to talk of anything that will have a follow up question of "when" followed by an ETA from myself, likely followed up by a "you promised xx/xx/xxxx - where's my game!" thread.

I understand that, but we'd just like to know are we getting a PS4 version and, if so, is it likely to be within a time frame worth waiting for or do you want us to buy the current gen version instead?

If there's no PS4 version coming up, I'll buy the PS3 version.

If it's not coming out for several months, ditto.

If it's in final testing or something, like the PC version was for 2 months, we can wait.

Basically - when do you want our money? :D

So.

What is the probability the patch is coming out today -

100% or 0..

It was going to be released today, but because you asked they decided to can it.

To take the fun out of it even more, he said 'support' the 5 SKU's.. no guarantee of releasing on all 5.. as he's said before, previous game(s) BAS have developed had a PC version developed but never released. Hell, there was even a suggestion that DBC might not have been scheduled to release on PC...

And for my 2 cents, Papers Please has been the greatest dissapointment purchase I have made, game wise, in a VERY long time.. even worse than my decision to buy BF3 (money spent/time played).

Users who are viewing this thread