Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

PC so smooth, flowing, fielding positions improved, crisper details and graphics.

Outfields slowed down, umpires still corrupt (lol), bails not getting removed with every return throw, and now you can jog through for a single without stopping 2 metres short of the crease and start walking, batsmen actually jog through for the run now.

So much win, bye bye sleep, I'll see you again when I need you.

Thanks for the info. For those of us without the patch, it's interesting to hear of the improvements.

Just jokingly, the more cynical might start to imagine that the 2nd patch is sitting there approved until everyone who can't wait has double dipped on a PC copy of the game. :p

In all seriousness though, I'm sure Big Ant would never do that to us or anyone.

Thanks for the info. For those of us without the patch, it's interesting to hear of the improvements.

Just jokingly, the more cynical might start to imagine that the 2nd patch is sitting there approved until everyone who can't wait has double dipped on a PC copy of the game. :p

In all seriousness though, I'm sure Big Ant would never do that to us or anyone.

I know another series that would... there are a lot of things that Big Ant are doing to build a good reputation with cricket games, chief of those has been how they've been open and honest, sometimes too much so, on their progress for releases.

To be honest, the PC version, if you have the PC for it, runs so much better than the Xbox 360 or PS3 could ever hope to.

I'm sure that the delay of patch#2 wouldn't cause many to buy the PC version, however I know some will think the delay is manufactured.

I can only rely on the reputation we've built across the other titles over the years and hope that people understand that apart from it not being part of our culture here at Big Ant, I wouldn't risk all of that hard work for such a short term gain in any case.

Having failed submission in the past there is closer scrutiny over the subsequent submissions. This is our fault not the platform holders, we have to bear the responsibility for the delay, we will find a way of making it up to the console owners at some point down the track.

We're working on some cheerleaders at the moment.... just not for Cricket ;)

...hope they're customizable?

I'm not saying not for Cricket ever, it's just not being worked on now :)

Users who are viewing this thread