Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Two questions...
1. Does the AI mentality change in this patch reduces the aggressiveness of the AI batsmen in test matches. I never got realistic AI test match run rates.
2. I havent seen ball shine go even after some 50 overs in career mode. Is this a bug or a feature?

Yes it's the 13th already on Australia, they are 8 days ahead. Time zones are hard to follow.

We changed the physics properties of the edge of the bat and fixed the over-zealous keeper... slips are a bigger part of the game and you'll have those moments of "why didn't I have a guy there!"...

Great news @Ross but will the ball actually carry to the slips or keeper?
On many occasions the batsman has edged the ball with the keeper taking it on the first or even second bounce. An option to move the slips and keeper closer to the wicket would be useful.

Last edited:
On many occasions the batsman has edged the ball with the keeper taking it on the first or even second bounce. An option to move the slips and keeper closer to the wicket would be useful.

Yeah i asked this a couple of weeks ago...

We changed the physics properties of the edge of the bat and fixed the over-zealous keeper... slips are a bigger part of the game and you'll have those moments of "why didn't I have a guy there!"...

Great to hear this , really excited. Now just to be sure that they actually fly through those vacant 3rd slip position , and not drop early.....

----------

Hoping that the Toned down keeper , will mean that the 3rd man glance for the Spinner comes into play again.

bowlers fixed stamina and pace might fix edges not carrying to keeper.

How do I get this patch? I have updated my PS3 DON Bradman cricket only once, and It didn't get rid of these issues. I still have update 1.01 something... Please help, how do I get this patch? I am conencted to the net and signed on to the PSN.

How do I get this patch? I have updated my PS3 DON Bradman cricket only once, and It didn't get rid of these issues. I still have update 1.01 something... Please help, how do I get this patch? I am conencted to the net and signed on to the PSN.

Probably by waiting until it has actually been released

Sounds interesting but just a little confused about coop mode. I haven't been following the game recently since the main feature I wanted was promised to be part of Patch#2 in June, hence I came here to check the status.

Can anybody explain whether it's not coming with the coop mode or Ross simply missed it? For me sports games are not complete without them.

EDIT: Just read elsewhere that it has been posted out of Patch #2 and will be in Patch #3 . Pretty disappointed. I guess more wait. Have fun guys till I wait for the next patch.

Last edited:
Do you understand english and know what eta 13/6 means? Or did you just not even bother reading any of this thread first...

Seriously:facepalm

Added Practice Nets to career ----------is it for only batting ?

ROSS: Is Detailed scoreboard Included in Patch 2 ? if not please consider for patch3.

Batting:
1)number of 6's,4's
2)fatigue meter included in scoreboard for each player .
3)strong Zone,weak Zone

Bowling:
1)maiden overs,economy rate,strike rate
2)fatigue meter included in scoreboard for each player .
3)fast,slow,average speed of a bowler.

Include if any . :)

Last edited:
Am I missing something or do we not have byes/leg byes in the game? I've never seen one...maybe its just me, however the keeper NEVER seems to miss the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread