Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I'm still quite annoyed by the following:

1. AI constantly bowling leg side in FC matches, and loading up the leg side field with little risk of giving away wides
2. bowlers constantly bowling around the wicket - eg. Peter Siddle. He rarely bowls around the wicket, esp to RH batsmen. Yet in County Cricket, he switches every few deliveries.
3. Fast bowlers bowling with sun glasses on!

Also, we get a reward (xp) for running 3...yet we get nothing for running 4! Yes I've done this via an on drive to the midwicket boundary where the fielder slides, taps in and decides to throw back to the keeper = 4 runs on sprint.

I'm still quite annoyed by the following:

1. AI constantly bowling leg side in FC matches, and loading up the leg side field with little risk of giving away wides
2. bowlers constantly bowling around the wicket - eg. Peter Siddle. He rarely bowls around the wicket, esp to RH batsmen. Yet in County Cricket, he switches every few deliveries.
3. Fast bowlers bowling with sun glasses on!

Also, we get a reward (xp) for running 3...yet we get nothing for running 4! Yes I've done this via an on drive to the midwicket boundary where the fielder slides, taps in and decides to throw back to the keeper = 4 runs on sprint.

Haha dude I ran 6 yes six runs last night in a game. Played a late cut on the off side and it was surely
a comfotrable 3 runs but the fielder who got there just stood there so I ran more and on thrcturn of the 6th run he threw back at the keeper.

That was the 1st time I saw that ever.

Must be a bug never picked up......

Haha dude I ran 6 yes six runs last night in a game. Played a late cut on the off side and it was surely
a comfotrable 3 runs but the fielder who got there just stood there so I ran more and on thrcturn of the 6th run he threw back at the keeper.

That was the 1st time I saw that ever.

Must be a bug never picked up......

ha ha thats quite funny! Ashes Cricket 13-ish?? :p (Calm down Ross and the rest of the DB fanboys...its only a joke!).

Unfortunately I've been a victim of laziness....I've hit a nice sweet cover drive to the boundary and strolled for one...only to see the fielder get to the ball and throw it back! DOH!!! :facepalm

Unfortunately I've been a victim of laziness....I've hit a nice sweet cover drive to the boundary and strolled for one...only to see the fielder get to the ball and throw it back! DOH!!! :facepalm

slow outfield will make batsman fatigue come into play after patch 2.

slow outfield will make batsman fatigue come into play after patch 2.

That reminds me: Is there anywhere you can see the fatigue of batsman or bowlers? I couldn't find that either.

I made 319 for my team in the first innings on Saturday night and my career player was fully fatigued when I got to about 200 runs,so they do get fatigue,perhaps just not very quickly. Made 141 in the second innings as well. What a match ! Hahaha

I made 319 for my team in the first innings on Saturday night and my career player was fully fatigued when I got to about 200 runs,so they do get fatigue,perhaps just not very quickly. Made 141 in the second innings as well. What a match ! Hahaha

You, sir, are a freak!! (and I mean that in a good way). The most I've ever managed to score is 174...and that took forever!

Ross, why not have a field positions display when the human player field, even in real life bowlers knows he's field setting as he and captain set the field, its a different story when batting. just a suggestion for future patch

ross has done the right thing by put up field positions display big ant rocks

Haha thanx. Mine was 194 for a long time,so I couldn't believe I got there. But if your team is useless,you have to make the runs. The 2nd highest score in that innings was only 29.

I guess we're more or less 24 hours from the "it (did/didn't) pass submission this time" mark.

Here's hoping it does, because a few games on Friday the 13th with some friends would be great. In the meantime I guess I should finish Watch Dogs on PS4 so I can sell it as soon as possible. I want to move it on while people are still paying decent money for it.

Users who are viewing this thread