Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

There are thousands of TRC's to comply with, it's not optional, non-compliance means no release.

@Ross - I believe for the TRC's checks in PS3, the maximum points that a title can reach is 25 when the title is submitted to Sony for apporval.

How is TCR checks are done by Microsoft. How is the points decided on the bugs they find during the submission

Ross what is fixed about commentery? Is commentery added for when big eye and hotspot are shown? Will hotspot be added in patch 3 in big ant review system like big eye is added?

Before some people in the AUS/NZL part of the world start thinking that they might get the patch today (due to it being Monday now), I suppose we'll probably have to realise that it's not Monday business hours in the rest of the regions and that we might have to wait till Tuesday (at least)? Even then it may well be later this week or Friday etc?

I could be wrong, but I've had to remind myself not to be hoping for anything today. :)

Ross : Why is it important to get approval even for patches?? What stuff so they look into for that approval??

Approval is for the consumers own good, a patch could be released with bugs that brick your console or cause other issues with it. Or it could just be as simple as having something that violates their terms and services being added.

Ross, are you able to provide us with any updates where the patch is at today please?

Thanks!

Ross : Why is it important to get approval even for patches?? What stuff so they look into for that approval??

Every game that is released need to comply to the standards checklist that Sony and Microsoft has before the game is released to the market. The same goes to the patch as well, to check that none of those standard items are violated in the game

cm'n guys I am starting to think that any frustration expressed by those who bought and own this game is justified.. its Monday arvo and still no news about the supposed patch?

just push it through one of the platforms... this is not going in the right direction, some serious management decisions need to be made.

im going check back after 1 month.. hopefully its released by then :noway:noway:noway:noway

I'm sure it actually is a patch.

then, where 'is' it .. is the 'supposed' patch.

There were other games similar where One platform approved it earlier and then it was made available.

Last edited:
Ross, are you able to provide us with any updates where the patch is at today please?

Thanks!

They're just waiting on the approval for release at the moment.

I would however hope that others got it on the PS3, as last time the Xbox 360 had to wait longer for special Xbox reasons, despite both being okayed before it released on the PS3.

Seriously, the Xbox (any of them) is just a regret machine. You'd think they'd actually try and make it so people would enjoy the experience of owning one at some point...

----------

then, where 'is' it .. is the 'supposed' patch.

There were other games similar where One platform approved it earlier and then it was made available.

Contracts for smaller developers are brutal from what I hear, what we've been told is they need approval from both before it can be released, and they only have approval from one.

Hopefully this gets sorted in the next few days. What is annoying is that if last time is anything to go by, even after approval is given, the Xbox 360 version won't get it's update for days to come.

im going check back after 1 month.. hopefully its released by then :noway:noway:noway:noway

I wouldnt count on it at this rate.'Something must have gone wrong its been 4 or 5 days now since one platform approved so if the other still hasnt something hasnt gone right. Really do find this pretty slack

Users who are viewing this thread