Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Thanks acewa fake-moderator, I'll be sure to take note of Zzzzzzz.

________

WHO'S READY FOR THE PATCH?! Raise your hands in the air like you just don't care?

Just a quick catch-all of morons valuable forum contributors to add to the ignore list. You're welcome. :thumbs

So sorry that someone like me who spent my hard earned cash on the game to support Big Ant, wants to have an update on the patch that was intended to be released last Friday!

So sorry that someone like me who spent my hard earned cash on the game to support Big Ant, wants to have an update on the patch that was intended to be released last Friday!

You didn't spend your hard earned cash to support BA. You spent it so you could enjoy a fantastic cricket game, which is what you got. Just be patient. The patch will be released as soon as it's been passed.

You didn't spend your hard earned cash to support BA. You spent it so you could enjoy a fantastic cricket game, which is what you got. Just be patient. The patch will be released as soon as it's been passed.

Sure, I purchased the game because I wanted a fantastic cricket game, however I did also buy the game to support big ant so that they can pump more into future iterations of the game! I was also at the play session launch to support the title and big ant!

We did get a good game, it does need some adjusting hence why I along with many others are awaiting the release of the patch!

As I said before, merely asking for an update from Ross or the big ant team as we have not heard any update on the patch today!

big ant is a charity, you should not regret about your money!

In the career mode when a spinner is bowling and the AI is batting ,I have to press back button to make him return the crease to avoid stumping chance..Has this been rectified in the patch??

Users who are viewing this thread