Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Sure, I purchased the game because I wanted a fantastic cricket game, however I did also buy the game to support big ant so that they can pump more into future iterations of the game! I was also at the play session launch to support the title and big ant!

We did get a good game, it does need some adjusting hence why I along with many others are awaiting the release of the patch!

As I said before, merely asking for an update from Ross or the big ant team as we have not heard any update on the patch today!

I took a lot of abuse from people on this forum by stating that we were entitled to 'some' of the patch as a matter or course, because, in my opinion, the game had many potentially 'avoidable' issues upon release. Possibly due to poor play testing, but this has been denied by BA.
I am looking forward to the patch as much as anyone else, but a few more days wait won't hurt.

Well am sure they have it but releasing it may not be the best thing for Bigant. After all they say pc copy comes with patch2.

Well am sure they have it but releasing it may not be the best thing for Bigant. After all they say pc copy comes with patch2.

Wasn't it this exact mindset that destroyed consumer confidence in a certain other cricket series.

Big Ant are going about things the right way, and we really need to appreciate that. They aren't in it for the here and now, they're trying to build and taking steps towards it. The last thing we need is another company going for the quick money spinner over something that'll get them customers for the next decade.

Game

Patience everyone,it is coming soon.:yes
My prediction is june 26 th.

Ok @orangezeb wins the "most unimpenetrable reference" competition. truly, he is planet cricket's voynich manuscript.

When he posted that there was a documentary on about James Cameron's investigation of the Titanic.

So sorry that someone like me who spent my hard earned cash on the game to support Big Ant, wants to have an update on the patch that was intended to be released last Friday!

i think you just have to accept that at this stage, they don't have much control over the patch.

there's not much more they can do than write it and submit, then it's down to the platforms. a developer of big ant's size has as much chance of influencing sony/ms as i do influencing doutzen kroes and christy turlington by emailing them pictures of me in my posing pouch.

(for those wishing to imagine it, it's leopard skin, and studded around the taint.)

----------

I took a lot of abuse from people on this forum by stating that we were entitled to 'some' of the patch as a matter or course, because, in my opinion, the game had many potentially 'avoidable' issues upon release. Possibly due to poor play testing, but this has been denied by BA.
I am looking forward to the patch as much as anyone else, but a few more days wait won't hurt.

i missed all that - but i'd say

a)yeah, there were issues in the initial game that shouldn't have been there
b)i still think we were "owed" a patch though, because it's pretty clear historically that cricket games don't get much post-release support
c)2 patches within a few months of release is pretty cool
d)i'm still wearing my posing-pouch

I will now be selling spoons for those of you who wish to gouge out their own eyeballs.

Users who are viewing this thread