Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I'm glad the patch hasn't been released yet... Means I can spend time with the family and doing things I should be, rather than trying to bowl Smithe out and getting irate in the process... :)

I'm glad the patch hasn't been released yet... Means I can spend time with the family and doing things I should be, rather than trying to bowl Smithe out and getting irate in the process... :)

It has also made for one hell of a thread!

How come the first patch came out within days, no approval issue. And this so call patch need to wait for weeks. How do you explain that

How come the first patch came out within days, no approval issue. And this so call patch need to wait for weeks. How do you explain that

Ask Sony and/or Microsoft...google the address....Seattle and Tokyo I believe....

There is another thing that should be dealt in Patch 2, which is the change of field when a free hit is given. According to rules, you cannot change the field if batsmen have not crossed. i have seen it happening all the time, that computer changes the field when it was given a free hit and batsmen never crossed.

How come the first patch came out within days, no approval issue(?). And this so call patch need to wait for weeks. How do you explain that(?)

I think this has been explained over and over again. Also; does it matter?

Last edited:
So as Patch need to go through a procedure...Does it mean you also have to pay an amount for it??

There isn't any news, if there was I would have posted it, whether it be positive or negative.

I choose to blame you. It's all your fault!

It can be explained by Ross gallivanting in LA instead of focusing on "The Patch". #BlameRoss

Sorry, couldn't be bothered to read thread title or wade through last 800+ posts but

has the patch been released?

Users who are viewing this thread