Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Did the patch just come out? Because I just downloaded an update on 360

----------

""The patch hasn't even been submitted so how can they approve it???"" - ATMega169P

I think in an effort to make ATMega169P look like a total c0ck, Xbox might have just pushed the button - can someone please confirm?

PS: I do wish he wasn't quoted so I didn't need to read his crap.

Just read this, and yes I just downloaded it :) thanks heaps guys!

I'm literally in the middle of a PS3 game now, perhaps I need to quit and restart?

PlayStation will start rolling out now that Xbox has.

Patch is out on 360, mine just updated.

the patch will come out in august, no wait its delayed it'll come in November...oops sony refused patch delayed, an employee in ms sneezed patch delayed, now its jaunaury 2015 a rumor about DBC 15 in the air...woow great cricket game all fans dead with joy, a delayed response by big ant: "no cricket game this year no fans alive":mad:noway:spy

This is my first post, Thank you ROSS. downloading patch now. This should shut some people up

Wasn't submitted eh? Eh?

If only Mega169C0ckHeadorWhateverHisNumberorNameis wasn't on my ignore list so I could read the retraction and apology. Oh well.

WHERE is the ps3 p@ch?! Fegan your mobling almighty tweak's @Ross!

Yeah, I didn't manage to overload and break the swear filter yesterday... it still works :)

PlayStation3 will follow shortly.

*cancels pre-order*

Wasn't submitted eh? Eh?

If only Mega169C0ckHeadorWhateverHisNumberorNameis wasn't on my ignore list so I could read the retraction and apology. Oh well.

I bet none of us will hear anything more now that the patch has gone live. I'd hate to be the parents of kids/adults like that. There would be more irrational childish tantrums than a pregnant woman haha.

He'll just invent some other shit to whine about. It's called the "Shooter-Effect"

I have done it on the 360 unfortunately the academy is not working properly. When I try and access the online community the message, "Version string portion was too short or too long"
I also got the warning that all previous game saves will not work with this version of the game.
So anyone who has precious games saved please update with caution

Users who are viewing this thread