Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I also got the warning that all previous game saves will not work with this version of the game.
The warning says the opposite of that (apologies for quality)
Ny9SH4t.jpg

Basically, don't use your save games without the patch.

...wait that's not good.

Wait....

It is good.

Last edited:
Yeah, if that original post could be edited before it gets out of hand - please!

...Wait...

Now a PLAYSTATION STORE update?

#BlameRoss

The message says if you install the patch you can't go back.

THE PATCH IS LIVE? Ross you tweaking tweaker you have just ruined this utterly batshit mental thread by providing your free patch for the game you come here every day to openly discuss.

Who do you think you are? You've ruined my life.....

*runs to bedroom sobbing*

The message says if you install the patch you can't go back.

So it's not "Delorian" capable, basically.

----------

EDIT:

PS3 Version is live. Downloading now.

Yeah, if that original post could be edited before it gets out of hand - please!
I always find it amusing that people generally don't read threads before posting, but if there's one post that is wrong about something, people will all read it, assume it is 100% accurate fact and reply instantly.

Worth taking the opportunity to note - you do not need to restart careers to get the patch 2 benefits!

There was a console update and a PS3 Store update I had to do, literally after doing one last night. I think there may be a few updates if you haven't updated your system recently...

I'm goneburger for the night...

Worth taking the opportunity to note - you do not need to restart careers to get the patch 2 benefits![/QUOTE]
This is true
I think we should be a little more tolerant about people making mistakes or misreading. After all, we aren't computers and most people on here seem to be suggesting that we show more tolerance towards the game devs for their mistakes. Therefore should we not extend the same courtesy to those on here who also make innocent mistakes?

the patch will come out in august, no wait its delayed it'll come in November...oops sony refused patch delayed, an employee in ms sneezed patch delayed, now its jaunaury 2015 a rumor about DBC 15 in the air...woow great cricket game all fans dead with joy, a delayed response by big ant: "no cricket game this year no fans alive":mad:noway:spy

You can almighty tweak off too! Back in your hole.

Users who are viewing this thread