Patch 3 Released!!!

Sorry if this has been asked but my PlayStation 3 just died and I've just update the patch and loved how you can simulate the computer playing. Is this already on ps4 or not as I'm going to have to buy a new one and reply would be great
The patch hasn't been released yet should have some news on the release in the new year

It is great the patch is out {still waiting for Xbox one and PlayStation 4 users} it is a very good patch big ant have been brilliant but the only thing I would say that on career mode particularly on rookie, as a fast bowling all rounder wickets came very easily ok too easily but now its much harder to get wickets, apparently even on other modes like pro etc. wickets were easy to get before patch 3 I understand that pro, veteran, legend that getting wickets in career mode is harder that's good but it shouldn't been the case for rookie possibly amateur. In the next edition ross please can you at big ant studios in career mode, and if they will be further patches I know the game hasn't come out yet if u have rookie mode amateur mode please can the wickets come reasonable easily as before, on those levels before patch 3,as all the cricket games I played before I preferred batting but in DBC 14 I really enjoyed the bowling, this isn't a criticism of anyone I'm only saying how I feel. The game in general though is the best cricket game ever.

Hey ravenswood7. Just stick in there with the bowling. I have just played a game which I believe shows to persevere when bowling. I batted first and scored 230 all out after 38 overs (50 over game). Not a bad score for me! Then I bowled. No wicket after about 30 overs! Opposition were something like 150 for 0. Was thinking of quitting! Anyway I persevered....tried some bowlers who maybe I wouldnd normally pick...tried a few different fielding positions....got that first wicket. Then more wickets followed. Eventually lost the game by 3 wickets.....might have won it if I had managed to bat out my overs when batting.

Wonder if patch 3 , ps4 update coming today's Sony update ?

If anything it sounds more like an update would be required on the Microsoft side as it's widely suspected that they are the guys having the issues with the patch.

dear all, any news regarding patch3 for ps4 .... ???

Some news for the PS4/Xbox One version from Ross over on the Big Ant forums:
Unfortunately the patch submission for Xbox One has failed, entirely Big Ant's fault this time
sad.gif

We will get a new patch together asap, really sorry guys, I know you have been so patient.

(Pre-empting the next question, PS4 is to be released at the same time as Xbox One.)
Patch is out for Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3

My shoulder couldn't BE any colder...

Did Ross post something?

Oh well these things happen , but for some people it might be to much!
Just keep enjoying the greatest cricket game made till patch is out

can someone please tell me how do i change the difficulty level of my career player in career mode after the new patch on xbox 360?

Note: its an old career not a new one tht i am talking act.

Last edited:
I miss the PlayStation 3 version with the latest patch it's boring and time wasting watching the computer batter in career mode. I don't take runs off the last ball so I can be on strike at the next over. Need that simulate option on ps4

Users who are viewing this thread