Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

Don't come here with logic:p

OK , so lets all wait in the dark again , until BA delight us with a patch when they have a long list of silly issues sorted .

Especially since it only costs them Manhours to fix and Submit Patches to broken parts of the Game .

Lets not sort issues in smaller patches out as they get fixed , makes perfect logical sense to keep everyone hanging onto hope for months.

Really better that way.

OK , so lets all wait in the dark again , until BA delight us with a patch when they have a long list of silly issues sorted .

Especially since it only costs them Manhours to fix and Submit Patches to broken parts of the Game .

Lets not sort issues in smaller patches out as they get fixed , makes perfect logical sense to keep everyone hanging onto hope for months.

Really better that way.

I'm not sure what your end point is here as I'm a bit plastered but there was a post on here in the last 24 hours showing big ant put out a facebook post explaining they are working on the next patch.

My point is the following :

With the fact that the Console Owners (Sony/Microsoft) , stopped charging for Patches since 1 Jan. 2017 , to me it makes more sense in pushing out smaller patches as stuff gets fixed , to also

make sure it doesnt break other stuff .

Exactly the way that they did with the PC Version , vs. One Big Patch that sorts ABCDE out , but stuff up XYZ , and no one knows why as there is so much new variables included .

What concerns me a bit , is that even the PC Folks have stopped receiving the smaller incremental updates , and it seems from the ongoing tiff between @grkrama & @blockerdave that there is a

difference between the PC version and the Console Versions.

This complicates the matter even further , and in between all of this , there is less and less feedback coming in from @BigAntStudios , bar for @MattW , who seems to have been tasked to field most of the Questions posed here .

We all need to work together , but it feels that its not coming from both sides , from my viewpoint.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-05-20-31-37.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-05-20-31-37.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 226
Playing on hardest since release, so cannot comment on lower difficulties...Gotta say my T20 experience in bowling has been just amazing..

Check the bowling spells below..Economy of 4 in a low scoring and another par score with economy 6.33...

View attachment 181593

View attachment 181594
Wow. You really went all out on your evidence. I'm convinced! Haha thanks man. If it's no trouble what is your rating and bowling rating? What type of bowler are you also? I'm just curious, I don't need any more convincing! Thanks for all the help.

Never seen AI batsmen playing advanced straight slog shot,dancing down the wicket and advanced pull shot.
AI batsmen should play advanced shot against seamers too.
AI batsmen sometimes in motion before playing a shot in limited over games.
AI changing the fields more often in limited over games(specially T20).
AI being more aggressive in death overs or taking more risks of being caught or run out.
AI trying to take atleast quick single risk instead of giving dot deliveries in death overs.
AI trying risky shots when required run rate is very high.
AI to play last over ultra aggressive,most of the the time the last over seems so unrealistic.

Last but not least put an option to choice the gameplay versions(ex: patch 3 gamplay,patch 4 gameplay ext..) because if something goes wrong in patch 4 we still can play patch 3 gameplay.
same
and very few pull shots too in general,ai usually tries to play in the v,atleast from my experience in the career.

Fix these -

- Fix the damn useless fielders fielding a ball well inside the rope and walking over it casually. I've given up countless fours like theses. Meanwhile when AI fields, they tend to scoop ball in and someone else picks it up but not my fielders.
- Wrong commentary still persists saying all incorrect things like - "He will be taken out of the attack" or "He resumes his spell" despite bowler about to bowl for first time in match
- While bowling, my bowler randomly changes sides annoyingly. (I've given up on fields changing on their own)
- You can press up and attempt to select some field presets like Defensive, Aggressive etc. Except many don't seem to take. Now it could be because of the rules - need 5 players inside or 4 on leg etc. but then it should tell you!
- Sometimes I hit the ball and it literally goes into orbit.. I mean one shot the ball went so high I couldn't see even zoomed in and took a long time to come down.. I mean, it really went up
- I purposely hit left by holding LS and RS left and the shot still goes right.
- Sometimes, I hit LT+RT Aggressive shot and it still goes in the air. I thought it was supposed to whack the ball along the ground or am I mistaken?
- Got called for a bouncer for yorker. And bouncer rules never seem to kick in whatsoever
- Why does one batsman run super fast while other barely moves? Sometimes I have them both close to same end when running
- shots still seem prefixed in certain zones unlike DBC14 which seemed more open. Compared the lines and DBC17 seems like it's open to hitting only in certain cones. It does not appear to be true 360..

I'm not sure if this is doable but it would be nice if we had international rankings for players, like the ICC rankings for top 10 bowlers, batsmen and all-rounders in each format. That would be nice.
The stats have been mentioned repeatedly so I won't beat that dead horse but if we were able to see the career stats of other players on our team it would add another dimension to the game. So instead of just seeing their attributes when we go in to their page there could be a section for their career stats as well? Would be nice.[DOUBLEPOST=1486342303][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or a large patch to sort out all the silly issues in the game.
That's what I would prefer as well to be honest

Fix these -

- Fix the damn useless fielders fielding a ball well inside the rope and walking over it casually. I've given up countless fours like theses. Meanwhile when AI fields, they tend to scoop ball in and someone else picks it up but not my fielders.

Do you press triangle (PS4) when your fielder gets close to the ball close to the boundary, this button will trigger the tap back for another fielder to pick up, works great, even prevented a few sixes with a fielder tapping it back in the air!

- Sometimes I hit the ball and it literally goes into orbit.. I mean one shot the ball went so high I couldn't see even zoomed in and took a long time to come down.. I mean, it really went up

Timing issue and top edge, I get a few of these too I out it down to playing a crap shot or the bounce is more than I expected because of a good pitch.

- I purposely hit left by holding LS and RS left and the shot still goes right.

again a timing issue? if you played too soon you may get an outside edge and the ball could go anywhere, do you get this everytime?

- Sometimes, I hit LT+RT Aggressive shot and it still goes in the air. I thought it was supposed to whack the ball along the ground or am I mistaken?

again a timing issue, playing the on the ground aggro shot too soon will make it go into the air a bit, this is physics at play ;)

- Why does one batsman run super fast while other barely moves? Sometimes I have them both close to same end when running

this is a bug, the batsman seems to pose for the cameras after playing certain shots and forgets to take off for a run!

- shots still seem prefixed in certain zones unlike DBC14 which seemed more open. Compared the lines and DBC17 seems like it's open to hitting only in certain cones. It does not appear to be true 360..

have you tried using the R1 precision shots to place it more, but remember the R1 will have less power, this is a 1-2 dap shot.... although I havent tested but I think you could add power to the R1 shot with L2, but we are running out of fingers here.

Batting bug I noticed one more when bowlers ball outside off the Batman's moves towards off and then tries to play in off side for explample a square cut it the batsman plalys a pull shot why not a shot towards off please explain

Big Ant are doing well here fixing alot of issues which is brilliant. Since getting it opening day and playing for the first weekend I chose to give it a rest until the patches fixed up the main issues.
I've since put her back in postpatch 03'. I've downloaded all the 1992 WC Squads (Brilliant work by the way to the creator of those!) First game back I'm playing a 92' World Cup Squad match between Australia (Me) and the West Indies and I've saved it at the 10 over mark currently sitting @ 1-45 but my issue is that the keeper doesn't take any of the short ball for the Windies and we have 20 Byes in the score column? Now the big Windies bowlers are chucking alot of short balls in but the runs behind the wicket are coming alittle too easy.

Apologies if this issue has already been posted.
From which usernames u have downloaded a 1992 teams

IDK if it is just my game but international teams have one kit for every format of the game in career mode. even if the defaults are correct. i found this out while playing a star career. can someone please check if it is happening to them aswell and if there is a way to fix it.

the option to put names below the numbers on a shirt needs to come back. considering this game is made by people from the land where the BBL seems to be king these days means the fact it was omitted after being in '14 is very odd.

Users who are viewing this thread