Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

WTF with fielding preset .... it is not fixed and it is seems like Big ant doesn't care ... if you press for all in preset it doesn't work and then if you want to change it doesn't give any second to change ... there are positive things in patch 3 but fielding preset is so important.So many people reported it but still giving me and my group so much trouble ...8 runs for boundary funny ....hello big ant the only one wanted was fielding preset and it is not fixed , such a dissappiontment
..I am really unhappy... I doing customer service from 4 years and if I don't make my customer happy then I always do something to at least calm them with upcoming solutions but if i break thr trust then I am not doing justice to customers @BigAntStudios @MattW

Last edited:
Massive bug bear for me is that the batting order isn't dynamic as the career progresses meaning you have to wait for captaincy to move up any order.

Even if I'm a bowler, if I'm in a 5 nation t-20 tournament, and have a better average, form and overall rating, I shouldn't consistently bat at 11... Realistically I should be at the top of the bowlers around 5/6.

I am killing it with my bowling in the tournament, but not ever getting the chance to bat and watching a mediocre Australian the get trounced with slow run chases after getting them out for low totals.

Would love it if Bat-pads were tweaked.

Currently getting TONS of edges into the pads but the ball just dies when it hits the pad.

If bigant could change how the ball reacts with the pad so we get it floating up to the short catching positions that'd be fabulous

Whats going on with the fielding mini game when you're bowling on the PC? I have only seen it ONCE in 6 seasons on the PC and I was caught so off guard that I missed it by miles, yet watching several youtubers on console I have seen it dozens of times, and sometimes twice in a 4 over spell

WTF with fielding preset .... it is not fixed and it is seems like Big ant doesn't care ... if you press for all in preset it doesn't work and then if you want to change it doesn't give any second to change ... there are positive things in patch 3 but fielding preset is so important.So many people reported it but still giving me and my group so much trouble ...8 runs for boundary funny ....hello big ant the only one wanted was fielding preset and it is not fixed , such a dissappiontment
..I am really unhappy... I doing customer service from 4 years and if I don't make my customer happy then I always do something to at least calm them with upcoming solutions but if i break thr trust then I am not doing justice to customers @BigAntStudios @MattW
I stopped reading after taking a glance at your profile pic....

Currently getting TONS of edges into the pads but the ball just dies when it hits the pad.

If bigant could change how the ball reacts with the pad so we get it floating up to the short catching positions that'd be fabulous

been saying that since the 1st game but this one at least has loads of edges but my only complaint is field presets I really hope that can be fixed for ps4 very soon

I like that they've incorporated more stats but I reckon there also needs to be a separate stats page for ODI/T20I/Test along with the FC/OD/T20/Other
I think this is also the reason when you walk out to bat/bowl in an international match it shows up with your FC/OD/T20 stats. If they did have the international formats separately then they should be able to show those stats which would be so much better

Patch 3 has brought many positive changes to the game. However, running between wickets on the PS4 version seems to be slightly nerfed. A lot of times there is a noticeable delay between when the button to run is pressed and when the batsman actually takes of for his run, sometimes resulting in an unnecessary run out.

Last edited:

As already mentioned, this was an issue in DBC14. Does the ball still also die if it hits the gloves??

Patch 3 has brought many positive changes to the game. However, running between wickets on the PS4 version seems to be slightly nerfed. A lot of times there is a noticeable delay between when the button to run is pressed and when the batsman actually takes of for his run, sometimes resulting in an unnecessary run out.
I have also noticed that when you push the sprint button when running between wickets the batsman don't really speed up

1.Existing Competition editor like we have in DBC 14 to change teams participating etc
2.Flickering post the ball was hit
3.Custom logo database Full
Hoping to fix these things as well as others stated

I have also noticed that when you push the sprint button when running between wickets the batsman don't really speed up

Now the fielders are quick which is good to see but can't take those quick singles anywhere within the circle because the sprint is not working and batsman not sliding the bat properly. I hope they treat this as high priority for the next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread