Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

Increase the bowling difficulty...Have had sooo many realistic economy in T20...Like once 4 overs 35 runs, 3-15 where believe it or not the AI played me out in the 4th over and ended up winning the match and few balanced spells as well like 2-26 etc..

Gotta say that AI uses me really well in the matches, it just feels amazing...Once had a 10 run 1st over in powerplay then AI took me off the spell later gave me 12th over and the 14th over then made me bowl the 19th over...

Thanks for replying. I already increased my bowling difficulty to hard and it had not changed. Are you playing on hardest or custom difficulty? The only reason I hadn't changed the difficulty to hardest or to custom was because I was under the impression that the bowling difficulty changed the bowling timing and basically making user difficulty harder rather than making AI difficulty harder and I'm already playing on Legend. From your experience did the difficulty change the AI or your bowling? Also if you are playing on custom please send me your difficulty settings.

I'm finding the lineups in Career really annoying. I'm playing for Australia and we toured India WITHOUT a spin bowler. Love to see a change. Maybe make it 2 Opening batsman 3 batsman (top order and middle order) (and maybe if there is a batting all rounder better than one of the batsman in the top order and middle order) 1 all rounder 1 wicket keeper 4 bowlers (1 spinner) (1 bowling all rounder if better than one of the bowlers).[DOUBLEPOST=1486207602][/DOUBLEPOST]
Agreed...yet if you are quick to set a field manually online I find the random placing of a fielder when picking a preset field doesnt happen .... so for now i am sticking to changing my field one oke at a time...
Happens to me all the time mate. You're not alone.

Can we have seperate stats for international games? Why are they taking stuff out of DBC 14? It was fine before.[DOUBLEPOST=1486208176][/DOUBLEPOST]
Moi...? Logic, I'm being worked from the back like a puppet and being told what to say (by my level headed spouse). Besides they're not going to release anything soon and frequent.
Aye Western Warriors. Get around it.

Thanks for replying. I already increased my bowling difficulty to hard and it had not changed. Are you playing on hardest or custom difficulty? The only reason I hadn't changed the difficulty to hardest or to custom was because I was under the impression that the bowling difficulty changed the bowling timing and basically making user difficulty harder rather than making AI difficulty harder and I'm already playing on Legend. From your experience did the difficulty change the AI or your bowling? Also if you are playing on custom please send me your difficulty settings.
Playing on hardest since release, so cannot comment on lower difficulties...Gotta say my T20 experience in bowling has been just amazing..

Check the bowling spells below..Economy of 4 in a low scoring and another par score with economy 6.33...

20170203215107_1.jpg

20170204111856_1.jpg

Never seen AI batsmen playing advanced straight slog shot,dancing down the wicket and advanced pull shot.
AI batsmen should play advanced shot against seamers too.
AI batsmen sometimes in motion before playing a shot in limited over games.
AI changing the fields more often in limited over games(specially T20).
AI being more aggressive in death overs or taking more risks of being caught or run out.
AI trying to take atleast quick single risk instead of giving dot deliveries in death overs.
AI trying risky shots when required run rate is very high.
AI to play last over ultra aggressive,most of the the time the last over seems so unrealistic.

Last but not least put an option to choice the gameplay versions(ex: patch 3 gamplay,patch 4 gameplay ext..) because if something goes wrong in patch 4 we still can play patch 3 gameplay.

Last edited:
You can already do that under fielding restrictions can't you?
You can do only for powerplay like u have the option for fixed powerplay which means u tell the system only 2 players outside the circle in selected overs and I know which means automatically other overs are for more than 2 fielders outside the circle but that thing does not go well in matches only powerplay is implemented correctly while for other overs AI still use only 2 or 3 fielders outside the circle even after the powerplay is finished so that's why iam saying there should be a code for defensive field like we already have for powerplay.

Request For this Patch 4

1 - Light Yellow Color for full Length , Please Implement the choice for Dark Yellow So the Color Could Be visible Properly .

2 - Very Good Thing implemented is type of stump out while batting , If you Play on Crease possibility You May Out for your missed shots . I Need the Improvement in Camera View To See my Foot while batting (Far Bowling or Pro) When Press RT to see Field View I like to Able to See My Foot for proper in crease As Well As Stumps . (360 View Requirement)

Last edited:
Selecting bowler spells is a bit confusing with the north and south. Also if one of the bowlers have finished his overs, but the other has not in the current spell, you can't select the latter for next pair of bowlers initially

If one bowler is selected to bowl from North end, and you want him to bowl from South end, you have to select someone else to bowl from North end before you can do that.

Please fix:

1.Cuts shot for spinners always getting caught by keeper.
2.Stumping of the keeper is ridiculous for spinners , he is stumping as if he is doing runout.
3.Along with International Team rankings , wanted to have player rankings as well.

Need to see as a career player what's my ranking in all formats ?

Can I be among Root, Kohli, Smith, Williamson

Last edited:
Hello all,

I've mentioned this before but it would be nice to see some players retire from specific formats. So Younis for eg shouldn't be available for tests or t20's. Also I think the dynamic lineups can be a bit more dynamic if you know what I mean. Seems I'm constantly picking from the same squad for my lineups.

Users who are viewing this thread