"Patch Maker of the month"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is totally unfair, someone might be a gameplay patcher and you ask them to make a face etc.
As i said Matt, This will only help users to be perfect in everything . When i started making downloads at PC ,i was only able to make kits and faces but now i can make anything:).

Matt i had another good idea, there should be a stickied thread which has a list of what the best download was each month. which has the voting poll in it.
An addendum to the Essential Download Guide would be the obvious thing for listing previous winners.

That is totally unfair, someone might be a gameplay patcher and you ask them to make a face etc.

Ok, fair enough. Download of the month is also a fair go. But another point what about the face makers etc, they wouldn't get as many votes as say a game patch probably.

true but if someone like hp creates a auto update through cricinfo it obviously has to win. We can choose on how much effort the person has put in the patch to decide.

As i said Matt, This will only help users to be perfect in everything . When i started making downloads at PC ,i was only able to make kits and faces but now i can make anything:).

Well, it still wouldn't work. They would have to learn faces in a month, probably not be all that good. Put out this face that wont win compared to experienced face makers, then the next month have to do it all over again with a different download.

I think there isn't any need to have a poll. We can decode by the number of hits and replies in the threads of your downloads:)

true but if someone like hp creates a auto update through cricinfo it obviously has to win. We can choose on how much effort the person has put in the patch to decide.

Yeah, mention that when the poll is made about how much effort someone has put in or reword it so it can be a bit more even.

Well, it still wouldn't work. They would have to learn faces in a month, probably not be all that good. Put out this face that wont win compared to experienced face makers, then the next month have to do it all over again with a different download.
No buddy it will help in having the greatest downloads for all th eusers:)

I think there isn't any need to have a poll. We can decode by the number of hits and replies in the threads of your downloads:)
no there has to be something that decides it, if its a poll or panel or what ever

Same here, but if we tried to have a graphic making competion against prakastic. 3 guesses who is going to win.

An addendum to the Essential Download Guide would be the obvious thing for listing previous winners.

Great

PS - my intellectual capacity didn't extend as far as the word "addendum" so I had to look it up. I'm sort of screwed now as I have an english exam tommorow. I am going to put that word in my essay.

Hitty that will just not work out, as for one there are 2 thread with over 100000 views. Burma's and mine and if a newbie tries to make something I doubt anyone will visit until they realize that he is actually good.

no there has to be something that decides it, if its a poll or panel or what ever

yep i totally agree

Hitty that will just not work out, as for one there are 2 thread with over 100000 views. Burma's and mine and if a newbie tries to make something I doubt anyone will visit until they realize that he is actually good.
lol okay but this should be after some more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread