"Patch Maker of the month"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because everybody should get chance. How can we nominate all the download makers?

Because everybody should get change. How can we nominate all the download makers?

halfway through the month everyone nominates the downloads of the month and then from there we have a vote on which one is the best

Results are already there. BM you will win this time as you made the patch which matched the people's choice. Since IPL is the biggest current even ,users will only prefer downloads related to IPL. We should wait for some more time before having a poll:)

if you are still thinking this, i don't mind not having a go at all, just waiting for it too kick off.

i meant chance:P

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

if you are still thinking this, i don't mind not having a go at all, just waiting for it too kick off.
lol i lost now. This will be completely unfair with newbies. Please don't think only of yours ,think of the new guyz who also wanted to contribute.

i meant chance:P

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

lol i lost now. This will be completely unfair with newbies. Please don't think only of yours ,think of the new guyz who also wanted to contribute.

who are you refering to when you say they wont have a chance. As I said before Ipl will not be counted. A fresh start no need to wait till next month

everybody has got a chance, alot of people have been making things for ages, these newbies you speak of will also get a chance next month as it would happen monthly

who are you refering to when you say they wont have a chance. As I said before Ipl will not be counted. A fresh start no need to wait till next month
Okay but we should also exclude small small patches related to IPL like my gameplay patch,blackk's patch,your etc.

why if they are the best download why couldn't they win it, the award would be for the best download

It will be good if they will give their downloads for nomination themselves:)

you wouldn't be able to nominate your own, people would have to nominate it other wise everyone would nominate their own every month which would be stupid

Matt, what do you think? can it happen?

Matt if you are thinking about organization and the extra requirements from the mods could be a problem, I would be happy to help update the threads and start the polls etc. Anything really, that a member can do.

I will also help in managing the nominations as i know everybody at downloads forum very well:)

I will also help in managing the nominations as i know everybody at downloads forum very well:)
what happened to you being against this, changed your mind pretty quickly. obviously i would also help out with all this,
just hope it can all happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread