PC demo released

yeah but my desktop's geforce 8400gs on 19 inch screen or laptop's intel on 15 inch screen doesnt give me anywhere near quality as my xbox 360 on my 40' 1080p bravia

but then,having played all cricket games on the pc before and never on a console,i felt more at home playing the pc version

40in Bravia 1080p. Fair enough, I concede your point. :)

By the way, I just had a strange glitch: The ball was clearly headed to the boundary rope, stopped, went backwards and then a fielder came and picked it up. What gives?? :eek:

I can look at something like an expander tomorrow around same time as now, if AbBh doesn't make it before hand. :p He probably will he said he'll play the game now while I'm due playing the game tomorrow night. Its downloading now. :)

loving it so far so good. few annoying things lie commentary:doh and run outs but great caching..fantastic AI and love the running between wickets:clap... the best Cricket game so far:happy...cant wait for my pre-ordered PS3 game also very interested in seeing what kind of patches planet cricket comes up with???:hpraise

Cant find it :(

Positives - love that the demo is out, dowloading it was pretty quick.
Negatives - I have no idea where it has gone. Please could someone help?

I downloaded it and then installed it, but i cannot find it anywhere on my computer.

i downloaded demo but during extraction it is displaying "1152:error extracting"

Computer configuration

AMD Athlon(tm)64X2 Dual core processor 4600+2.41 Ghz,1.93 GB of RAM

Positives - love that the demo is out, dowloading it was pretty quick.
Negatives - I have no idea where it has gone. Please could someone help?

I downloaded it and then installed it, but i cannot find it anywhere on my computer.

Go to Computer

Program files

Codemasters

and then click the logo and make sure you drag the logo on your desktop ;)

Speaking of your playtest, how many overs did you play it for? Sorry for the quick offtopic. :)

I didn't get a chance to go to the playtest because we had a match against Surrey in the T20, and was thus working. :facepalm

Sureshot added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

cool thanks! still didnt get much info tho, id like to know if its DDR2 and the mhz and things. hmm...

Either look at your motherboard manual, or open up your computer and look at the label on the sticks of RAM.

Actually, it should say it in the BIOS when you start up the PC.

Sureshot added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

could someone post they keyboard controls, the basic ones . CHeers

It's all in the demo, no need to ask.

the game lags a bit on my computer, thus making it not enjoyable, as I get no balled even when Im jamming down on "enter" and it doesn't respond.

From the earlier screenies Johnson looked like an Anderson twin, but with the demo close ups it actually really looks like him, just not the hair.

I got some screenshots from my demo. All settings maxed out. (not showing off but just saying this to tell people that these are the best graphics you can get probably)

-for some reason it didn't let me upload the screens right now but I will do it as soon as i come back from work.

Users who are viewing this thread