PC demo released

My hard Mode results,played as Australia
England:-57/1
Me:-3/5
:laugh:rtfl
Btw hard mode is really challenging, bowling and catching is damn fun

the computer scored 57 against me in 3 over :laugh

My attempt to download it from the server didn’t work. Can any of you guys give me a link to torrent file of the demo … PLEEEEEEE

diaskasun added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

My attempt to download it from the server didn?t work. Can any of you guys give me a link to torrent file of the demo ? PLEEEEEEE

My attempt to download it from the server didn?t work. Can any of you guys give me a link to torrent file of the demo ? PLEEEEEEE

diaskasun added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

I downloaded using torrent only. Just Search in Google for "Ashes Cricket 2009 Demo torrent". Sorry i couldn't give you exact link because torrent sites are blocked in my workplace.

I downloaded using torrent only. Just Search in Google for "Ashes Cricket 2009 Demo torrent". Sorry i couldn't give you exact link because torrent sites are blocked in my workplace.

Thanks mate, kind of you i?ll give it a try

I do pass the minimum system req's but I can't run it smooth even in safe mode. Its very bumpy :noway

My PC:
Intel P4 2.66GHz
1GB DDR2
Geforce 8400GS
XP SP3

I'd be surprised if your motherboard couldn't deal with 2GB of DDR2. You could probably just make do with that processor. Definitely want more RAM, and DDR2 is very cheap.

Check your motherboard manual.

Help Please

The game isnt working for me....it installed perfectly but when i open the .exe file it doest open and when i try again it shows "another instance of this program is already running":(....Probably because of my graphic memory not being supported but still i thought the file would open atleast....

My system --

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
3 GB DDR2
256 mb Intel inbuilt Graphic memory(Though i know this isnt supported but still i thought i will give it a try but the game is not opening at all for me to know whether it can run or not)

On Normal mode England chose to bat first and they made 28 off 3 overs. Then when i batted at 2.5 overs the scores were level and off the last ball I hit a magical four by Ponting to finish off the match in style :laugh.

I just downloaded it and played it twice. Batting is bloody difficult for me even in normal mode - I will have to keep it on easy for a while until I get used to the controls. Gameplay is quite good with the exception of AI runouts.

hey the demo is running on my laptop...so will the full game run on my lappy as well???
if yes then it will save my 5000 bucks for upgrading my pc:happy

took me 16hrs to download..but finally the game is running..batting is really hard on hard mode..after playing it for the 7th time, managed to score 30-2 in 3 overs..bowling is even harder

hi guys here is another download link for PC Demo of
AC 2009 with resume support..
click here go on the download page
You will need a download managing software to get resume support even after restart ur computer.
You Can use Free Download Manager this. ( Click here to download )
:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

Last edited:
here are some screen shots
308ihdh.jpg

ae1qjb.jpg

1zpjn14.jpg

m9opdy.jpg

dnin0y.jpg

game settings :
at 1280x1024 all settings maxed out :) :banana2

Batting in normal mode is a easy.. bowling is a bit difficult. Haven't tried easy and hard modes yet.

Users who are viewing this thread