PC demo released

If anyone gets screenshots of the PC batting and bowling controls for the keyboard, could they please post them?

I turned off the "special effects", looks better now without that blur in it.

Downloaded the demo on PC, loving it, although turn off crowd and shadows and you'll get tonnes more frames.. Graphics are sweet enough anyway

hi guys here is another download link for PC Demo of
AC 2009 with high speed and resume support.
click here go on the download page
You will need a download managing software to get resume support even after restart ur computer.
You Can use Free Download Manager this.
:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

Great screenshots.i saw one screenshot of bopara on page 31.I was shocked bopara face looks like him such great face of bopara was not expected was it?

ev49j7.jpg

2yzh252.jpg

9u0w12.jpg

96jfp0.jpg

sl_fan added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

If anyone gets screenshots of the PC batting and bowling controls for the keyboard, could they please post them?

sure i'll post wait ... :)

Hey sl fan can you please post bopara face close preview.:)

hey guys i dont know if any1 else is havin this problem or not but for me the game hangs after some times,it doesnt happen regularly but it happns every now and then.

MY specs:
2gb ram
2.0 Amd dual core processor
nvidia 7600gs 512mb
windows xp sp3

hey guys i dont know if any1 else is havin this problem or not but for me the game hangs after some times,it doesnt happen regularly but it happns every now and then.

MY specs:
2gb ram
2.0 Amd dual core processor
nvidia 7600gs 512mb
windows xp sp3

i hv been playing the game since last night..... its freaking awesome and it works perfectly ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread