PC demo released

Here`s a little advice for people, how about checking the System Requirements for the game before actually downloading it?

Hey someone please upload a gameplay video on youtube.

BTW have you watched the new Cinematic Trailer of Cricket Revolution:banana2:banana2:banana2

Just saw that though the trailer looks good, I am not bothered. I think Ashes 2009 pawns this easily!! Also I am not even sure if this game will be released :(

I downloaded it with IDM and it was dounloading with 60kbps. It took around 6 hours for me and after it. I installed it and when I ran the game it crashed. :( Please tell me why this happened to me??? I love this game and I can't play? I have Intel Core 2 Duo with 2.66GHz, 2 GB RAM and Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT with 512 MB.

The system looks fine enough to run this game! anymore details on the crash? did it enter the game?

Just saw that though the trailer looks good, I am not bothered. I think Ashes 2009 pawns this easily!! Also I am not even sure if this game will be released

after watching the video,im not that impressed with the game.The graphics look good with good post processing effects but after looking at that video, the game looks quite arcadish and most importantly ashes cricket won over me!!

Last edited:
The demo was great and I'm looking forward to the game now.

one question as it was only a 3 over demo we couldn't really tell. But when we are playing a test match and the pitch is wearing with cracks or what ever will we be able to use those cracks to our advantage with the spinners?

I downloaded it with IDM and it was dounloading with 60kbps. It took around 6 hours for me and after it. I installed it and when I ran the game it crashed. :( Please tell me why this happened to me??? I love this game and I can't play? I have Intel Core 2 Duo with 2.66GHz, 2 GB RAM and Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT with 512 MB.

If you are using Windows Vista then right click on the Cricket 2009 executable file and select Run As Administrator.

scion_sid added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

plzz reply to this question i m having the same problem too...:help

The game isnt working for me....it installed perfectly but when i open the .exe file it doest open and when i try again it shows "another instance of this program is already running":(....Probably because of my graphic memory not being supported but still i thought the file would open atleast....

My system --

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
3 GB DDR2
256 mb Intel inbuilt Graphic memory(Though i know this isnt supported but still i thought i will give it a try but the game is not opening at all for me to know whether it can run or not)

1) Right click on Taskbar (The bar in bottom of your screen with Start and all icons on it)
2) Select Task Manager
3) Select Processes tab
4) Select Cricket 2009 and click End Task
5) That will close your instance of cricket 2009
6) Try to run Cricket 2009 by right clicking on it and selecting Run As Administrator.

I'm impressed with the demo. There are some issues that I noticed but this appears to be a massive step in the right direction by Transmissions. Will reserve my final judgement until I play the full game.

Considering I have a HD4870, the graphics are actually quite sub-par to what they should be. 360 engine seems to be a lot more polished.

My graphics if anyone is interested, especially for a high end gaming machine. ImageShack Gallery

Considering I have a HD4870, the graphics are actually quite sub-par to what they should be. 360 engine seems to be a lot more polished.

My graphics if anyone is interested, especially for a high end gaming machine. ImageShack Gallery

Have you forced AA through Catalyst Control Center? Makes a big difference. Can't remember how you do it now as I have a Nvidia 260GTX now instead of ATI.

I tried all in game settings high and it was looking sweet, although a lot of Jaggies... I only played for 10 minutes. Will try and up the Ante with 4x MSAA now to see what it does! :)

If you are using Windows Vista then right click on the Cricket 2009 executable file and select Run As Administrator.

scion_sid added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

1) Right click on Taskbar (The bar in bottom of your screen with Start and all icons on it)
2) Select Task Manager
3) Select Processes tab
4) Select Cricket 2009 and click End Task
5) That will close your instance of cricket 2009
6) Try to run Cricket 2009 by right clicking on it and selecting Run As Administrator.

befor doing this i shut down my pc but it showed the error message as

"Kindora Direct 3D 9 Window" is not responding

now what is Kindora Direct 3D 9 Window????
is it something related to graphic card???

Guys any idea about the 'tactics' tab that appears in the pause menu? It's currently inactive, but wonder what it is for in the full game.

Guys any idea about the 'tactics' tab that appears in the pause menu? It's currently inactive, but wonder what it is for in the full game.

I believe it includes the fielding settings, taking the new ball, declaring and so on.

Yeah, its been tested by a few guys and it in a working state. Will release something tonight.

Wow!!! This is great news!!! I pity the human nature, now I am not ready to wait till the expander is released. :(

Users who are viewing this thread