PC demo released

befor doing this i shut down my pc but it showed the error message as

"Kindora Direct 3D 9 Window" is not responding

now what is Kindora Direct 3D 9 Window????
is it something related to graphic card???

If it does not work then you need to update DirectX mate.

Can anyone with a 360 pad tell me what the controls are for adding spin or swing? I thought it was the right analogue stick, since that moved the batsman and changed the angle of approach as Q & E are supposed to do, but it doesn't move the swing/spin marker, whereas I noticed it move slightly with Q & E. So, what do you press on the pad to add/reduce spin/swing?

On Xbox 360 pad, LT and RT works as q and e. That works for me. By pressing select button you can turn off the visual hints once you know all the controls.

Is there any other software to record videos? I tried with fraps but can't record long videos as even two min video on fraps take 3 gb.:mad:

Demo Review

From the first look it has got something that will keep the gamers interested. I played the demo and looks good, quite good and improvements from the previous Titles. Gameplay 5 Star, Characters 3 Stars, Kits 4 Stars. Owerall the game is promising and i will definietly go and buy the game. Good Job and keep up the Good work you guys at Codemasters. Thank You....

Demo works on my MacBook with Integrated X3100!! Time to pre-order the full version!

On Xbox 360 pad, LT and RT works as q and e. That works for me. By pressing select button you can turn off the visual hints once you know all the controls.

Is there any other software to record videos? I tried with fraps but can't record long videos as even two min video on fraps take 3 gb.:mad:

Thanks, I'll give that a go.

From the first look it has got something that will keep the gamers interested. I played the demo and looks good, quite good and improvements from the previous Titles. Gameplay 5 Star, Characters 3 Stars, Kits 4 Stars. Owerall the game is promising and i will definietly go and buy the game. Good Job and keep up the Good work you guys at Codemasters. Thank You....

Don't thank Codemasters. Thank Transmission! :)

d/l the demo, try to run it and nothing happens, except "windows is trying to find a solution" or some rubbish. Am using Vista btw...

I just had a game where I noticed something that was very pleasing:

Yes, it is possible to leather the AI bowling around off the first over if they bowl too short and after the first over, I was 13/0. The next over was a better over from them, so less scoring chances, but in the third over, they started bowling short again, but must have stuck a man in where I was pulling them before - because I ended with 25/4!

I am sure that didn't happen with BLIC 2007 - the main problem with batting in that game was sixes were far too easy. In this one, pulls/hooks are easy, but the AI will punish you if you keep playing the same shot.

really loving this game...just now flintoff took 5 wickets against me and he showed the ball to the crowd

Oh come on AbBh, please please release the extender. I am dying to get more than 3 overs :)

Users who are viewing this thread