PC demo released

i guess he's talking about BLIC07.......it did'nt work on some onboard video cards

shrenik_ganatra added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

hopefully mate, downloading speed is about 8.5kbs .. i'l let you know after installing it probobly 3-5 years from now :mad:

will wait for that mate...:p
i think you should wait for the full version to come out

wow! that is much better than the 360 version!!

Much more real! had a STUMPING! and the AI inside edged a few times too which i didnt have on the 360! wait 4 the ps3 demo b4 making my mind up which version to get but this has the lead so fair very surprized if im honest!

Ahh man...bit worried about hearing of everyone struggling to run the game. I have a laptop with Radeon x2300 card I think this card is covered in the requirements listed but dunno..never sure when it comes to laptops. What do you guys think? Should I download?

Try out these combinations
command-shift-3: capture screen to file
command-fn-shift-3: capture screen to clipboard
command-shift-4: capture selection to file
command-fn-shift-4: capture selection to keyboard

I think he's probably playing the game on Windows on his iMac. Those shortcuts shouldn't work if I'm right.
On the other hand if he's playing in a VM.. :laugh

Got to say, I love it! You guys are gonna hate me for this but I think this is a more solid build than the 360 demo. It is so much more smoother and slicker (with a good graphics card of course) and seems less buggy. Off to play a few more games.

P.S. Seems like a newer build to the 360 demo as it has Brett Lee playing for Austrailia.

Have you seen crazy AI runout instances which happened in XBOX 360?
I read that game is looking pretty dark in XBOX demo. how is it looking in PC version?

Ahh man...bit worried about hearing of everyone struggling to run the game. I have a laptop with Radeon x2300 card I think this card is covered in the requirements listed but dunno..never sure when it comes to laptops. What do you guys think? Should I download?

i think you should give it a try.............if that card is mentioned in the list of supported cards then the game should work on your laptop,the other requirements being fulfilled:)

100mb left, some of you guys stop downloading so mine speeds up ;)
I hope it works, going to be really annoyed if I wasted 600mb downloading a demo that doesn't work.

Have you seen crazy AI runout instances which happened in XBOX 360??
iv had 1 or 2 stupid running 1 was out the other was a VERY TIGHT 3rd sun which he made in so maybe its better. but hopefully some clever chap can Mod that.

Is anyone having the probs with using a hand held controller like myself? i put P1 as using a controller but it doesnt work... i have to use keys

Typical that its raining at the test match so this 2 hours is going to go incredibly slowly..

For people worrying about brightness, it won't be an issue, just adjust the gamma on your moniter.

Finished downloading, taking about 20 minutes to install it though! Not holding out much hope that it will run even on the lowest of the low settings :(

Is there going to be a demo extender for PC? I think we need one, 3 overs is too short

Users who are viewing this thread