PC demo released

please guys help me which graphic card is perfect for Ashes 2009 in high graphics

i have installed the demo on my pc but when i run the game it is not working,also it is not showing any error message and in my task manager cricket09.exe is in process
is this problem there because i don't have a suitable graphics card???

WTF is this !!!

everytime the AI bowls a yorkerish delivery.....even on Front Foot selected..
he plays a hook !!! :doh

and lot of times ball spinning towards the leg side have been played towards
backward point !!! :eek:

GeForce? 285 GTX 896MB DDR3 Standard (448-BITS) DDRIII is Perfect for Ashes 2009 come on guys i need answer i want to play The Ashes 2009 in high resolution

is anyone working on an expander? game is a week away from release, so hopefully they release the ps3 demo before then.

GeForce? 285 GTX 896MB DDR3 Standard (448-BITS) DDRIII is Perfect for Ashes 2009 come on guys i need answer i want to play The Ashes 2009 in high resolution

you can play two AC2009s side by side with that GFX !

i have installed the demo on my pc but when i run the game it is not working,also it is not showing any error message and in my task manager cricket09.exe is in process
is this problem there because i don't have a suitable graphics card???

guyz plz answer my question...i want to play AC 09:help

Downloaded the demo. Started installing it 20 minutes back and its still doing stupid things to my laptop. I dont have any hopes from game now.

Better not screw my baby or else Codies will hear from me.

guyz plz answer my question...i want to play AC 09:help

whats your PC config ?

jkartik added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

also, why is it that ONLY perfect timings go for over....????
even good timings with powerful hits just forcefully stop near the boundary....:facepalm

Surprise!!! Surprise!!! :banana2 Demo is working on my laptop which has only Integrated Graphics (Intel GMA 965). I never thought that it will work in mine because BLIC 2007 didn't worked in it. After installing, I clicked the Ashes Demo exe and went away thinking it wont work, when i came back i was really shocked to see screen which asked to press Enter button. :laugh then rest is history.

Although the game runs smoothly in low settings, i feel graphics looks acceptable and not very bad. Got to play it tonight after going back from work.

does it run on medium or full settings..........if so then can you post some screens......
now i guess i'll have to try running that on my INTEL GMA 3100

hey somebody please tell wat is requirements for ashes cricket 2009 i had
pentium 4 2.67 ghz processor and 2 gb of ram with windows xp service pack 3
but the demo game runs slow

what about GeForce 8800 GTX is it ok for high graphic setting in Ac2009 ??

hey somebody please tell wat is requirements for ashes cricket 2009 i had
pentium 4 2.67 ghz processor and 2 gb of ram with windows xp service pack 3
but the demo game runs slow
There's a whole thread devoted to this topic. Look it up!

whats your PC config ?

i know my sys. config. is not good enough to run the game but i am upgrading my pc so i just want to confirm that this prob is just because of graphics card or anything else

i know my sys. config. is not good enough to run the game but i am upgrading my pc so i just want to confirm that this prob is just because of graphics card or anything else
Which is why you post it so others can tell you the answer to that. It isn't just the graphics card alone, things like the amount of memory and the CPU impact it.

Users who are viewing this thread